Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the WGU MBA help you move up
There is a bias to online education. I think its more so projected by an older generation of people. My aunt is friends to a couple deans at a couple colleges & universities, and they have all projected a dislike for online education. Most colleges and universities really don't care about online learning at all. The majority only have online programs due to the extra financial resources it provides, so that they don't have to pinch more money from their "On site" students, as a means keep their brick and mortar campuses afloat. School's such as Southern New Hampshire University and Peru State College have basically been saved from closing due to its online division's.

I think if online education is a problem, attending a brick & mortar school within your state maybe the best way to alleviate that problem. There are so many state schools nowadays that are offering MBA's; many with no GRE requirement. No one will question if you attended school online, I don't think. Thus far I have received no complaints about my degree from Excelsior College; to be honest most people have never heard of the college, I think the same can be said for all of the BIG 3; however, I did see a commercial for Charter Oak State College here in Florida, and for graduate school I decided to attend a brick and mortar locally, that offers an online division, so if that "online education" question were to ever pop-up.
Grad cert., Applied Behavior Analysis, Ball State University
M.S., in Applied Psychology, Lynn Univeristy
B.S., in Psychology, Excelsior College
A.A., Florida State College at Jacksonville

Messages In This Thread
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by dmar001 - 06-01-2015, 11:49 AM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by Prloko - 06-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by rebel100 - 06-01-2015, 05:59 PM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by sanantone - 06-01-2015, 06:07 PM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by Yanji - 06-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by rebel100 - 06-01-2015, 06:47 PM
Did the WGU MBA help you move up - by Exfactor - 06-01-2015, 08:31 PM