Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone else started school at 33 years old? I hope I'm not alone....
#15
I started working on my degree at 33 Smile I became a single mom of five kids and had been a stay at home mom for the previous 11 years. I only had a high school education and almost no work experience. I will graduate with my Associate's in Biology next semester and then I head to nursing school Smile I have taken CLEPs while at community college to help move my degree along faster. You can do it!
61 - American Government CLEP - May '14
64 - Biology CLEP - June '14
67 - US History I CLEP - July '14
60 - US History II CLEP - January '15

63 credits toward my degree so far!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone else started school at 33 years old? I hope I'm not alone.... - by Kintsukuroi - 12-22-2014, 12:02 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Employer: So where do you see yourself in 5 to 10 years? LevelUP 4 268 Yesterday, 12:20 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  The Rise Of The Vibe School In College Admissions LevelUP 7 1,474 08-05-2026, 04:33 PM
Last Post: lickington
  We Laughed at “Idea Guys” for 10 Years—Now They’re Top Tech Founders LevelUP 0 615 04-09-2026, 03:55 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Medical School Choices - Extra Options Available bjcheung77 0 1,151 03-16-2026, 11:57 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  CS degree for research grad school ECE focus Miaki 5 2,292 02-13-2026, 09:50 AM
Last Post: mundi5
  Looking for a school for science classes like Chem Heath 4 2,128 01-25-2026, 08:36 PM
Last Post: fmsoa
  Commonwealth University College of Medicine - $18.5K (4 years total) bjcheung77 7 4,974 12-31-2025, 08:55 AM
Last Post: degreedude80
  Oakford Academy - International Language School bjcheung77 6 4,435 12-15-2025, 11:29 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Mergers, Partnerships, Private school choice bjcheung77 0 1,047 11-27-2025, 02:52 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Audacia Novatio - Super cheap but unnaccredited school CollegeStudentAC 7 2,764 11-17-2025, 09:54 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)