Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Can I use credits from my existing bachelor's degree at the Big 3?
#23
sanantone Wrote:I've been reading that forum for years because there is some great information on graduate degrees, but I have hesitated with opening an account there. It's one thing for people to get testy in the off-topic forum, but it's another when people with valid questions are ridiculed and scared off by rude members who are constantly arguing with each other. There has been some ridiculing and testy exchanges here outside of the off-topic forum, but not nearly at the level of the other forum.

I agree with you. I do read it once in awhile, but it is a very clique-ish group. New members aren't that welcome. Reminds me of a post-grad Mean Girls.

OP, Sorry to add to the hijacking, just had to add my two pennies.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Can I use credits from my existing bachelor's degree at the Big 3? - by Pjbarney - 12-12-2012, 07:45 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 32 4,499 09-28-2026, 04:48 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,175 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 72,160 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,228 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,294 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,486 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 998 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,305 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,161 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow
  Looking for online, self-paced computer science core courses that offer RA credits mylo 5 1,712 04-22-2026, 05:41 PM
Last Post: ss20ts

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)