Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...I Need Refocused & Some Positive Energy!!!
First sentence. I understand it is proper to put your degree if you are shy of it by a semester or so. You just mention it to them. It shouldn't interfere with a promotion.

marianne202 Wrote:jmichelle, thanks for the hugs!

Latebloomer, thanks for the nice comments! Unfortunately, the graduation date being moved could interfere with a possible job promotion for me. There is also the fact that I will be in school for another 6 months. I think I have just hit a wall of burn-out due to all the added responsiblities. Today I was just put on another committee at work. I didn't have a say and I have to do it, so now my once a month meeting just went to weekly along with more work to present at the meetings! I'm trying to cut back and my job keeps adding on more work. This is one reason I want to try for the promotion in the hopes that some of the work requirements will shift to a more reasonable amount. Plus once school is done, I will have more time for my family, which is also a priority right now. My daughter really seems to want me around more as she starts high school and this new journey. I have finished two finals and only have one left, so come Friday I think my stress level will drop quite a bit. The next two weeks at work will also be very stressful, so I'm hopeful that once I get through these next few weeks things will slow down a little. Thanks for the nice comments and great support!

Messages In This Thread
Help...I Need Refocused & Some Positive Energy!!! - by 29palms - 08-06-2012, 09:17 PM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer Request, Good Thoughts, Positive Vibes Requested! marianne202 27 5,298 07-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Last Post: marianne202