Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Help...I Need Refocused & Some Positive Energy!!!
cut your list right away woman! Aim for a "B" and do the minimum to get out of this alive. My last semester was soooo friggginnnn loonnngggg I could hardly stand it. It literally was long, I think 18 weeks. Anyway, my final paper ended up being such a thorn in my side. I cut the length 2 pages and figured I'd take the deduction. Anyway, and I sound like a b*tch when I say this, but I got an A- in that class. I never get a minus, lol, even though I knew I literally didn't turn in A work, it was a pride issue. Now, in retrospect, seriously, an A-? Who the heck cares. But we sometimes chase stuff, which in the moment seems important but is probably just our own OCD /personality compelling us to over-do it.

I'd inquire about the capstone fwiw, I don't think they can change your degree requirements, but that may not be what they did, I don't know. I'd still complain.

In other news.... isn't there an expression about "moving your goalpost?" Smile I do it to, just sayin' Tongue We probably don't have to get ALLLLLL the degrees available.

Messages In This Thread
Help...I Need Refocused & Some Positive Energy!!! - by cookderosa - 08-03-2012, 12:35 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Prayer Request, Good Thoughts, Positive Vibes Requested! marianne202 27 5,298 07-18-2010, 04:14 PM
Last Post: marianne202