Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need some advice, looking to finish degree
#4
Thanks guys. Excellent information, and exactly what I was looking for.

All 3 of those colleges are near me. I'm in the tri-state area, so I would be comfortable with them. Charter Oak is the closest to me.

Is one preferred over the others?

To gain an AS, approx. how much would I have to spend on CLEP, and what percentage of my credits could I complete with a combo of CLEP and the ALEKS you mentioned?

Appreciate it.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Need some advice, looking to finish degree - by RA808 - 12-17-2011, 12:10 AM

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Todd Wallack WP: For less than $100, I clicked my way toward a college degree in days LevelUP 30 4,089 2 hours ago
Last Post: Seeker42
  A Free Accredited Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science – How Do We Get There? MNomadic 21 12,027 09-26-2026, 01:19 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 54 71,936 09-25-2026, 10:47 PM
Last Post: DegreeNerd
  Online bachelor's degree for students fluent in Japanese archsvt 2 2,196 08-03-2026, 09:15 PM
Last Post: ueacquire
  AOS TESU CS ADVICE Stardeus 1 721 07-28-2026, 08:12 PM
Last Post: truthfulness
  WaPo Article Questions Rapid Degree Completion ('Degree Hacking’) swlearner71 59 12,111 07-24-2026, 09:27 AM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso
  The Bachelor’s Degree: A Human Operating System LevelUP 3 1,452 07-23-2026, 07:58 AM
Last Post: soba
  Judge Tosses ED’s ‘Professional’ Degree Definition TINASAM 2 974 06-26-2026, 10:56 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  UoPeople degree paused in Minnesota TINASAM 11 2,213 06-12-2026, 03:04 PM
Last Post: SteveFoerster
  Degree walls wow 6 1,132 06-02-2026, 07:08 AM
Last Post: wow

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)