Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Newbie Question
I read about how people can actually earn a b.s. in just a couple of months from just nothing at all, but there is not any detail on how they did it. My question is, is that I have 90 hrs so far I need to finish in about four months. What would be the best study strategy using the website?

Oh, before I forget I have about 2-3 hours a day six days a week of study time.
[COLOR="Navy"]Finishing is relative to a few things....

1. Are your "90" credits accredited from an RA, NA, or ACE reviewed school?

2. Are any of these credits duplicates?

3. Will these credits meet/exceed mandatory areas such as math, science, social science, etc.?

4. What type of degree /major are you looking for?

5. What school?

6. Completing the remaining 30 credits can be accomplished in a few ways, some faster than others however questions 1-5 must be addressed first.

Good Luck![/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
You would need to know what to search for. What Shoto said is first, but if you want to see what others did check out some of the previous post by doing a search of degree plans.

I personally have gone from 30 credits to 82 with 1 online course, lots of CLEP/DSST/TECEP exams. I study in dribs and brabs when I have time sometimes days at a time sometimes hours separated by months.

It all depends on what you want and what you are willing to put into it.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
jblackwell,

Have you read Brad Voeller's book Accelerated Distance Learning? It will answer a lot of the questions you have...it was very helpful for me.

Just type it in on Amazon - you'll find it. Smile
-Andrew T.
[SIZE="1"]
Finished: 120 credits! [BSBA Thomas Edison State College] See my degree plan here.
[/SIZE]
Now Available for Amazon Kindle: How to Test Out of Your First Year of College (And More)
Look at bain4weeks.com and also search on my user ID in this forum. I started from zero and did everything but the capstone course for my Excelsior BS General Business degree in two months. You need to figure out exactly which credits you need to complete the degree program you choose, and then we can offer better advice. Pay the $75 application fee and get an unofficial evaluation from Excelsior (they have the most flexible graduation schedule of the Big Three). Then see where you stand and let us help with the rest of your plan.

-Gary-

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  XAMK question k-k-k-katy 63 8,616 09-09-2024, 01:51 PM
Last Post: wow
  Question about admission hueyhoang 3 335 08-31-2024, 10:35 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Prerequisite and credit transfer question kblue6494 4 246 08-29-2024, 10:37 AM
Last Post: kblue6494
  Question about the 1 credit RA self-paced class from ASU sparkling 6 1,926 08-28-2024, 10:42 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Question about TESC credits robertturner 0 218 07-25-2024, 03:09 AM
Last Post: robertturner
  Question about LawShelf TINASAM 6 478 07-04-2024, 10:20 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  RBA degree question Jennr2z 19 3,962 12-14-2023, 04:50 PM
Last Post: staceydiane
  Question about BYU Independent Study Amberlinjeanne 4 1,805 09-05-2023, 06:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  EdX MicroBachelors letter grade question cardiacclep 3 822 12-28-2022, 08:17 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Transferology question - how to find ACE and NCCRS? katsiki 4 706 10-09-2022, 01:37 PM
Last Post: dfrecore