Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Worst fear come true: 2 courses have been changed to 'not satisfied'
I have multiple emails from Jessica and Sue confirming that I have completed my degree with attached degree progress reports showing completion of all required courses. Having just checked my degree progress report (because I hadn't received any comms on degree conferral yet), two courses - MAT140 and BUS141 - are now showing as 'not satisfied'. Do I have any recourse for this?
I'm sure you've emailed them both for clarification, I'd give them a chance to respond, it may just be a reporting error.

I don't have BUS141 in my degree plan, but MAT140 I took at SDC because while Sophia classes satisfy the GenEd requirements they don't satisfy the BA Math requirement. If push comes to shove you could finish the SDC Business Math course in less than a week. But it may not come to that at all.
(06-09-2024, 12:13 AM)FM1 Wrote: I have multiple emails from Jessica and Sue confirming that I have completed my degree with attached degree progress reports showing completion of all required courses. Having just checked my degree progress report (because I hadn't received any comms on degree conferral yet), two courses - MAT140 and BUS141 - are now showing as 'not satisfied'. Do I have any recourse for this?

Have patience! It's the weekend so no one is going to do anything. The degree progress report has been having issues for weeks. It will be fine. If you're the same person who posted on Discord today about this, then you've transferred in the courses and you're fine. The DPR isn't perfect and is being worked on to improve it for YourPace students. MaineStreet was never designed for YourPace students so it doesn't work well for them.
It's not complete yet, systems are always going to be updated to reflect the required changes, and many times it's a manual update... If both individuals indicated you've got all the requirements complete, and you have also verified you've completed the requirements by reviewing the transfers and spreadsheets you have, you should just wait for it to complete. Waiting is part of the degree process, patience my friend...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(06-09-2024, 12:13 AM)FM1 Wrote: I have multiple emails from Jessica and Sue confirming that I have completed my degree with attached degree progress reports showing completion of all required courses. Having just checked my degree progress report (because I hadn't received any comms on degree conferral yet), two courses - MAT140 and BUS141 - are now showing as 'not satisfied'. Do I have any recourse for this?

I'm curious if they ever resolved it for you?
I have something similar happening, in that, my degree progress shows not complete, even though I have finished everything. It's not counting one of my transfer classes even though my academic advisor has said I'm all done. Some glitch that she said she'll have to manually fix later.
Their online system is always a bit funky with YourPace degrees too, due to slightly different requirements then the in-person students do.
Dr. Ashkir DHA, MBA, MAOL, PMP, GARA

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  UMPI Courses With Test klone 1 98 3 hours ago
Last Post: ss20ts
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 6,906 Yesterday, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
  Do I need to retake my sophia courses for a better grade? whereismyramen 2 220 09-14-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  7 Bus & Psy Courses Left - UMPI vs study.com??? radicallena 4 296 09-11-2024, 10:05 AM
  How do I complete the 10 courses I need to do at UMPI online? whiverem 7 708 07-07-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Accepted TEEX Courses colonelcamp 7 398 06-21-2024, 01:07 PM
  UMPI - List of courses offered on YourPace Lewis.Yim 10 4,525 06-04-2024, 04:07 PM
Last Post: SophiaPrincess
  Are TEEX courses eligible for credits at UMPI? soulking 10 1,238 05-06-2024, 11:47 AM
  Seek advice on accounting courses and share some news Lorvey 1 318 05-01-2024, 01:55 PM
  Is 14 courses in 2 terms possible for psychology major? mattbau43 6 577 04-12-2024, 06:40 AM
Last Post: Vle045