Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Will all the courses be offered every session?
Hello, does anyone know if all the available courses will be offered every session? I am asking because I am attempting to get 90 transfer credits and finish the your pace bachelor in one session. If some of the mandatory courses are not offered every session, then my plan to finish in one session may not work out... Thanks
It's been a while since they were NOT available every session. With the move to Brightspace, we haven't heard anything else yet. Things should stay largely the same, as far as course availability goes, but the learning platform has changed from Strut to Brightspace.
In progress:
TESU - BA Computer Science; BSBA CIS; ASNSM Math & CS; ASBA

Completed:
Pierpont - AAS BOG
Sophia (so many), The Institutes (old), Study.com (5 courses)
ASU: Human Origins, Astronomy, Intro Health & Wellness, Western Civilization, Computer Appls & Info Technology, Intro Programming
Strayer: CIS175, CIS111, WRK100, MAT210
As much as I want to help, I have not taken anything at UMPI or know each and every process... Just to let you know, most of our senior members or moderators haven't taken UMPI programs, we know about them and have helped students navigate through them by carefully planning courses for max transfer.

We are familiar with how UMPI works and have helped students preplan their degree courses through alternative credits before. As there have been some significant changes to UMPI (and a system change from Strut to BrightSpace), it's best to keep creating posts or threads and we can answer this as a group.

We don't know what degree you're looking at (courses offered for some sessions may change for specific Your Pace programs), you haven't filled in the addendum/template, and we don't know your commitments, college credits, study habits, etc, it's going to be hard to answer your question.  With the 'move' to BrightSpace, they should still have each course being offered per session.  

As always, it's best to contact them as we do not work for UMPI or any other alternative credit provider, college/university, or any other type of institution, we don't know their newest changes until someone reports it and we try to decipher it.  Your best bet is to apply, send transcripts, and then contact the advisor to verify courses are offered every session.

Addendum/Template Link: New to DegreeForum? How this Area works!
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Summer Session 1 Waiting on Conferral OldLadyScholar 17 883 34 minutes ago
Last Post: kyledudedog
  UMPI Courses With Test klone 0 74 Yesterday, 04:53 PM
Last Post: klone
  YourPace Easy Elective Courses? fastest completion Mikeand 20 6,902 Yesterday, 03:33 AM
Last Post: midnite123
Information UMPI Cost Increase to $1700 Per 8 Week Session Ares 0 311 09-14-2024, 05:54 PM
Last Post: Ares
  Do I need to retake my sophia courses for a better grade? whereismyramen 2 220 09-14-2024, 12:57 PM
Last Post: CCCollege
  7 Bus & Psy Courses Left - UMPI vs study.com??? radicallena 4 296 09-11-2024, 10:05 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Graduating after a single session kyledudedog 5 675 07-20-2024, 05:51 PM
Last Post: tdat314
  How do I complete the 10 courses I need to do at UMPI online? whiverem 7 708 07-07-2024, 05:50 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Worst fear come true: 2 courses have been changed to 'not satisfied' FM1 5 769 07-05-2024, 08:38 PM
Last Post: ashkir
  Accepted TEEX Courses colonelcamp 7 398 06-21-2024, 01:07 PM
Last Post: ss20ts