Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Only person enrolled in TESC Class
It looks like I am the only person enrolled in the TESC System analysis and Design course.

The class starts Monday, has anyone experience this before? Are they going to cancel my course?

This is 1 out of the two classes I need to graduate in March. Tried calling TESC but my Japanese phone is being awful and I believe they are closed on Sundays.

If they cancel the course I am SOL, it is passed enrollment for the NOV term, I would have 21/24 TESC residency credits so I can't do CSU Global.
CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology- COMPLETE
TESC AS - General Managment-COMPLETE
TESC BSBA Computer Information Systems-COMPLETE
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
I actually had two courses where I was the only student. It can make OL courses a it bit boring but also less work.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
If they cancelled the class, couldn't you take the CSU Global course and then just take any TECEP that you thought you could pass, even for a course you've already taken? It's not ideal, but it sure is easier than waiting for the next class. And cheaper...
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
dfrecore Wrote:If they cancelled the class, couldn't you take the CSU Global course and then just take any TECEP that you thought you could pass, even for a course you've already taken? It's not ideal, but it sure is easier than waiting for the next class. And cheaper...

Not cheaper, I considered this though.... Military is paying for TESC class, if they didnt pay for it I would have to pay out of pocket for both tests. 400$? Plus, the enrollment date for the nov classes is up and dec classes are not eligble for march graduation ( i dont know how strict they are)
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
your forum discussion posts should be interesting Smile
Any update on the course?
English Composition II-TECEP

Technical Writing
-TECEP

Principles of Supervision
-DSST

Principles of Management-CLEP

Principles of Public Speaking
-DSST

Human Cultural Geography-DSST

Ethics in America-DSST

Psychology of Women-TECEP
blaqberry Wrote:Any update on the course?

Professor emailed me back, said he has never had this happen before. He forwarded it to a TESC offical. waiting for reply
WGU MBA IT -COMPLETE
gingerbeefE Wrote:Professor emailed me back, said he has never had this happen before. He forwarded it to a TESC offical. waiting for reply

I won't get into particulars publicly but if the course is OL, you post your DF entry and instead of students commenting, the mentor would have to respond. The good thing is you are no longer required to submit the two response posts in turn. Yes the mentor has to do somethinig other than monitor who has remaining assignments owed at the end of the course (sighs)...but he/she also has it very easy. Not much work (grading/commenting) needs to be done for one student and the mentor receives full payment for the course. At least that's what I was told. ;-)

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,886 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  Does TESU put the free Ethics class from the Institutes as a grade or just as credit? Jenna.C 19 6,136 09-14-2018, 12:27 AM
Last Post: MNomadic
Question TESU - current status "Applicant" - how to change to "Enrolled?" Kelly Green 3 2,259 09-07-2018, 07:08 PM
Last Post: Kelly Green
  First Post - TESC Academic Evaluation Questions npk32 34 6,476 07-18-2018, 01:03 PM
Last Post: npk32
  Enrolled in the Business Capstone course for the July Term. Anybody else? camjenks 25 5,789 07-16-2018, 02:18 PM
Last Post: keokat
  Penn Foster/TESU UL last class FinishTHEM 3 1,567 07-02-2018, 10:30 PM
Last Post: FinishTHEM
  Easy TESU Class...need help omuneek 4 1,737 06-20-2018, 01:36 PM
Last Post: omuneek
  Easiest Math Class for TESU BALS? Kickedthehabit2 3 1,633 05-21-2018, 10:42 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Easy TESU class? sarg123 19 5,187 04-26-2018, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cookderosa
  One hour UL class for COSC frank.f.franky 4 1,958 04-16-2018, 11:51 PM
Last Post: boalex207