Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Done, Done, DONE!!!
Congratulations and best wishes for a brighter future.
MBA - Western Governors 2019
BSBA - TESC 2014

CLEP/DSST:  Principles of Management 69 | Human Resource Management 64 | Introduction to Computing 466 | Principles of Marketing 67 | Organizational Behavior 61 | Management Information Systems 466 | Principles of Supervision 437 | Introduction to Business 434 | Business Ethics and Society 431 | Introductory Business Law 56 | Macroeconomics 54 | American Government 59 | Money & Banking 52 | English Composition

Straighterline:  Accounting I (89%) | Accounting II (75%) | Financial Accounting (82.5%) | Managerial Accounting (86.7%) | Business Communications (84%) | Microeconomics (87%) | Religions of the World (88.5%) | Organizational Behavior (93%)

Penn Foster: Finance (89%) | Strategic Business Management (97%)

ALEKS:  College Algebra (78%)
Congratulations on the big accomplishment!! Yes! We'd love to hear your story of how you reached graduation. Smile
[COLOR="#000080"]The one who speaks on his own authority seeks his own glory; but the one who seeks the glory of him who sent him is true, and in him there is no falsehood. John 7:18
[/COLOR]

[COLOR="#000080"][COLOR="#0033ff"]The journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step. (Chinese proverb)
[/COLOR][/COLOR]

Currently working on Associate of Science in Business

[COLOR="#660000"]CLEP tests[/COLOR]
American Government - 67
History of the United States I - 72
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature - 73
Introductory Psychology - 72
Human Growth and Development - 62
College Algebra - 73
College Composition - 62
Principles of Macroeconomics - 72
Principles of Microeconomics - 73
Principles of Marketing - 72
Principles of Management - 72

DSST tests
Environment and Humanity - 69
Principles of Public Speaking - 71/PASS on speech
Principles of Supervision - 450
Intro to Business - 436
Intro to Computing - 471
Congrats to you! Seeing you say you're done reminds me that there's a light at the end of the tunnel. Thanks for the reminder!
Wonderful job, LaceyLady! It has been wonderful getting to know you, and may the Lord continue to bless you. Smile
CLEPs:
Biology: 64 | College Algebra: 60 | A&IL: 74 | Natural Sciences: 62 | College Comp: 62 | Intro Psychology: 73 | Intro Sociology: 67 | History of the U.S. I: 73 | History of the U.S. II: 65 | Principles of Marketing: 66 | Social Sciences & History: 68 | Humanities: 58

DSSTs:
Environment & Humanity: 59 | Technical Writing: 66 | Public Speaking: 67/Pass | Astronomy: 72

Other Courses:
Intro to Stats ALEKS: 70 | 24 FEMAs (including PDS) | Intro to News Reporting TECEP: Pass | Interpersonal Communication ECE: A | News Writing @ TESC: A | TESC Leadership Communication: A | TESC Mass Communication I: A | TESC Capstone: A | Marketing Communications TECEP: Pass | Argumentation & Debate @ LSU: A | Public Relations Thought & Practice TECEP: Pass

120/120 - DONE!!!
B.A. Communications through CollegePlus/TESC
My degree plan/test feedback
A huge congrats to you! I've still got a year left . . . can't wait to make a post like this myself. Kudos to you! cheersmate
Congrats and many blessings!!!
Congrats on a job well done!!!!
"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion."~ Henry David

BA Humanities - TESC
AAS Construction and Facilities Support - TESC
AA Interior Design - MCC
AA LS - MCC
Certificate Interior Design - MCC
Certificate Management - MCC
Congrats Laceylady!! :hurray: I'm so happy for you!! God bless you!!
CLEP:
West. Civ I - 65, A&I Lit - 66, Biology - 65, Chemistry - 55, Nat. Sciences - 64, US Hist I - 68, Am. Lit - 61, US Hist II - 62, Am. Gov. - 67, Macroecon. - 63, Microecon. - 75, College Comp. - 66, Prin. of Marketing - 68, Prin. of Mngt - 71

DSST:
Civil War and Reconst. - 70, Prin. of Supervision - 443, Intro to World Rel - 477, Intro to Bus - 443, HR Mgmt - 64, Intro to Computing - 458, Prin. of Fin. Acct - 80Big Grin, Bus Ethics & Society - 447, Prin. of Finance - 437

ALEKS:
Int. Algebra, College Algebra, Precalc, Intro to Stats., Business Stats.

SAYLOR:
Corp. Comm - 78%, Bus Law and Ethics - 76%

PENN FOSTER:
Manag. Acct. - 96, Int. Acct. 1 - 98, Int. Acct. 2 - 87, Cost Acct. - 94, Strategic Bus. Mngt. - 95

ADAMS STATE:
Auditing - 89

LSU:
Adv. Acct. - B

TECEP:
Fed Income Taxation

BSBA Accounting
Excellent news! I wish you all the best.
TESU BSBA - GM, September 2015

"Never give up on a dream just because of the time it will take to accomplish it. The time will pass anyway." -- Earl Nightingale, radio personality and motivational speaker
Congratulations and Yippee!!! That is wonderful news.