Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm DONE! Thank you everyone!
I passed Fundamentals of Counseling with a 64 today! THIS WAS MY LAST TEST!!! I just have to make it through 4 weeks of bricks and mortar classes and I'll graduate!!! (Double major in Management and Marketing, with concentration in Communication)

Thank you to everyone in this community who provides their tips and feedback. Instacert gave me the resources and confidence to successfully take 8 DSST tests. I wish I would have found it long ago--I would have saved myself a lot of money and time. I'm trying to spread the word though, and give back to the student community.

Thanks again. Best of luck to you all!

Here’s to Your Health, 480, 10/11/11
Intro to Business, 460, 12/20/11
Intro to World Religions, 479, 1/10/12
Personal Finance, 467, 1/31/12
Environment and Humanity: Race to Save the Planet, 73, 2/10/12
Art of the Western World, 66, 3/2/12
Technical Writing, 72, 3/16/12
Fundamentals of Counseling, 64, 3/30/12
Party like its 1999!
BSBA CIS from TESC, BA Natural Science/Math from TESC
MBA Applied Computer Science from NCU
Enrolled at NCU in the PhD Applied Computer Science
Congrats... I am a new member and just saw your post, which is very good to hear. I too anly have a few more classes left to complete my Industrial Engineering degree and I plan on executing them through CLEP and Dantes.

Congrats on the achievment.
Congratulations, danalk88!
WOOOO HOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats!!! Great job!! Smile
Regis University, ITESO, Global MBA with a focus in Emerging Markets 4.0 GPA, Dual-university degree (Spanish/English) 
ISSA Certified Nutritionist
COSC BS, Business Admin

My BS Credits:
Spanish 80 | Humanities 67 | A & I Lit 72 | Sub Abuse 452 | Bus Ethics 445 | Tech Writ 62 | Math 53 | HTYH 454 | Am. Govt 65 | Env & Humanity 64 | Marketing 65 | Micro 61| Mgmt 63| Org Behavior 65| MIS 446|Computing 432 | BL II 61 | M&B 50 | Finance 411 | Supervision 437| Intro Bus. 439| Law Enforcement 63|  SL: Accounting I B | Accounting II C+| Macro A | ECE: Labor Relations A | Capstone: A| FEMA PDS Cert 
Congratulations!!!
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!
Congrats!!!!!
TESC BSBA
1A – Eng 101 & 102 SL – Business Communications SL – College Algebra ALEKS 73% - Intermediate Algebra ALEKS 74%
1B – Macro SL – Micro SL – Business Stats 80% ALEKS – Substance Abuse DSST 450 – Environment and Humanity DSST 55 – Intro to Psychology CLEP 56
1C – Intro to Religion DSST 445 – Ethics in America DSST 443 – Sociology CLEP 58
1D – Pre-Cal ALEKS 76% - Tech Writing DSST – I need to choose 4 more
2A – Business Law CLEP 57 – Intro to Comp DSST 443 – Principles of Financial Accounting SL – Managerial Accounting SL – Marketing CLEP – Principles of Finance DSST – Business Ethics and Society DSST – Strategic Management Capstone – Management CLEP 50
2B – Money and Banking DSST - Marketing need to choose one – MIS DSST 415 – Organizational Behavior DSST – Human Resource Management DSST
2C – Principles of Supervision DSST – Intro to Business CLEP – Business Law 2 DSST 49
2D – Personal Finance DSST 446 – HTYH DSST 435