Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Students & Teachers - Free Microsoft Office 365
Just a reminder for those who didn't know already, if you are attending an institution (RA, I think some NA or private learning centers, may even have it) - https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/educatio...cts/office

The 'basic MS office suite' options are what's needed, options that may require an install onto the PC such as Access and Publisher is not included.  This would work well for those who want to have or may want to use collaboration tools such as MS Teams and other MS apps as well...

For those who want an even more basic option, the 'home version', you just need to have an MS account (Hotmail.com or Outlook.com), you get 15G of storage and can access MS office suite features, but not the 'full blown features' available on the 365, it's a slimmed down yet workable version.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • RachelB
Basically, I have 3 email addresses (Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo) in addition to my schools and work email addresses.
My school and work emails would be obsolete when I move schools or workplaces, so I don't use them for other purposes.
Find your reasons of having an email from each of these three providers, you really don't need anything more.

Google.com - For use with their Google Drive, Office compatible online version, and to store up to 15G for emails, pictures, etc.
Outlook.com - For use with MS Office Home versions and to store personal emails, pictures, etc with their 15G storage space.
Yahoo.com - For newsletters, receipts, signups, and so on, this is to house all the possible 'spam' emails and it has 1TB storage.

I don't like to install any software on my desktop or laptops, so using an online cloud based service will suffice for me.
Some would want to install MS Office 365 and others would want the Libre Office or something for their Linux systems.
Each person should decide what they need, if these online services fit the bill, and for which purposes...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
So yeah, if you're in need of Office software and you qualify, go for it. Can't beat free, right? Plus, having the latest version means you're up to date with all the cool features they've added.
If you're a student or a teacher, definitely take advantage of this offer. It's legit and can save you some serious cash. Having all those Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at your fingertips without paying? That's a win in my book.
(06-21-2024, 08:33 AM)Chidgene Wrote: If you're a student or a teacher, definitely take advantage of this offer. It's legit and can save you some serious cash. Having all those Office apps like Word, Excel, and PowerPoint at your fingertips without paying? That's a win in my book.

Hey everyone! Just wanted to chime in on this thread about getting Microsoft Office Professional Plus 2021 for free. It's such a sweet deal! I've been using it for a while now, and it's super handy, especially for school and work stuff.I know sometimes these things can seem too good to be true, but this one checks out. It's not just a trial or a limited version—it's the real deal. Just make sure you follow the steps on the forum to get set up.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Free Community College - MA Residents Captainrekt000 0 14 25 minutes ago
Last Post: Captainrekt000
  Free 1L BarBri Resource for Law Students Bingbong 2 111 09-25-2024, 01:11 PM
Last Post: Bingbong
  Free and Cheap College/University Microcredentials ArshveerCheema 3 361 09-24-2024, 09:27 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Free Certificate in Public Health Practice (w/6 course completion certs) Maniac Craniac 22 3,797 09-20-2024, 11:01 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Free certificates from Bond University, Australia ArshveerCheema 0 155 09-20-2024, 10:32 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  Free ASL class from Oklahoma school for the deaf Avidreader 2 233 09-16-2024, 11:11 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  FREE on-site only IT certs at Stanly Community College, NC 8th October BritStudent 0 223 09-05-2024, 03:00 AM
Last Post: BritStudent
  University of Tuebingen free, credit-bearing online synchronous courses Robson 8 810 08-25-2024, 11:02 AM
Last Post: wow
  Limited Time - Free UoPeople First Degree (associate or bachelor) TINASAM 7 763 08-23-2024, 06:27 AM
Last Post: Vle045
  Free/cheaper undergaduate on line degree program Lucadido 7 706 08-22-2024, 02:10 PM
Last Post: artem