Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? (/Thread-Anyone-use-REA-s-CLEP-College-Math-Prep-Book)

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - d1781053 - 07-14-2008

Has anyone used REA's CLEP COLLEGE MATHEMATICS Prep book?

I just bought it and it will arrive today. I plan on taking the College Math Clep in another week and a half. i have been using the instant cert flashcards and i feel pretty good so far.

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - ShotoJuku - 07-14-2008

Although this book wasn't published back when I sat the exam, and I wish it was, you can be sure that the content of the book must be great. The REA books are top notch - Good Luck!!

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - thatbrian - 07-14-2008

I am using it and I think it covers everything well. Since I haven't taken the test yet I can tell you how well it covers everything but I generally like everything REA.

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - dc67 - 07-14-2008

Where did you all buy it? how much? I want to take it in August and we are going to the beach for a week the first week of the month. I could buy the book and study in the car .

thanks,

Doug

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - ShotoJuku - 07-14-2008

[COLOR="Navy"]Most bookstores
rea.com
amazon.com (cheaper)[/COLOR]

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - d1781053 - 07-14-2008

i bought mine from barnes and noble. i must say the practice tests have really helped me understand. i feel like i am more confident that i could do well on the real tests. the book it self truly covers rules and laws of the different maths you need.

just to say..i'm giving myself three weeks to study. then next Friday I'm taking the test and that's that.

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - dc67 - 07-14-2008

Has anyone used Pass your class for this exam? I have access to a copy of their study guide. I am just leary because I used them for Microeconomics and failed(before I found IC)

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - needtopassmath - 08-05-2008

I purchased the ebook for Natural Sciences. When it downloaded, charts, diagrams and pictures were missing. I contacted the company three times with no response. I ended up having to dispute the charge. I like the ebook idea but it didn't work for me.

Anyone use REA's CLEP College Math Prep Book? - clep lover - 08-05-2008

I used the book and I passed the clep with a score of 59. Continue to study and use those practice tests, and you will do fine. Smile

Good luck and happy clepping!