Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UMPI - University of Maine at Presque Isle Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-UMPI-University-of-Maine-at-Presque-Isle-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store (/Thread-UMPI-Diploma-Frame-from-Spirit-Store)

Pages: 1 2

UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - joshua27 - 06-26-2023

I ordered the diploma frame off the spirit store and it arrived today.  The quality is fantastic for the cost compared to other frames I looked at which were similar but much more expensive.  I still haven't received my diploma or even the email to access Parchment even though my degree was conferred several weeks ago but hopefully I'll get it soon.

Pics:

[Image: NKEcl5h.jpg]

[Image: Vm8xTgL.jpg]

[Image: CLtXp88.jpg]

[Image: 1Wr65lb.jpg]

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - StoicJ - 06-26-2023

FAN-seh!

Big Grin

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - slaterjack - 06-26-2023

I will def be picking one of these up for when I'm done, didn't know they existed thanks

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - origamishuttle - 06-27-2023

(06-26-2023, 08:47 PM)joshua27 Wrote: The quality is fantastic for the cost compared to other frames I looked at which were similar but much more expensive.

Gorgeous! And the frame is nice too! Wink If only the degrees looked this good...

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - bjcheung77 - 06-27-2023

Wow, looks pretty good... I would assume the Spirit store is UMPI's own shop for merchandise... I was just wondering what the Spirit store was...

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - ss20ts - 06-27-2023

(06-27-2023, 11:24 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, looks pretty good...  I would assume the Spirit store is UMPI's own shop for merchandise... I was just wondering what the Spirit store was...

It's the school bookstore. It's called Spirit Store. There's a little swap you can buy online. There used to be more before Sodexo took over the store.

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - joshua27 - 06-27-2023

(06-27-2023, 02:16 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 11:24 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Wow, looks pretty good...  I would assume the Spirit store is UMPI's own shop for merchandise... I was just wondering what the Spirit store was...

It's the school bookstore. It's called Spirit Store. There's a little swap you can buy online. There used to be more before Sodexo took over the store.
Yes the pickings are very slim. I’d love to have a couple of nice hoodies but what they have online isn’t really appealing

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - tsgreer - 06-27-2023

Oh I def want one of these. I had a HORRIBLE experience ordering form their spirit store a few months ago. They didn't have the item I ordered, took forever for them to reply, etc.

I wish sodexo wasn't running their store. But since you had luck with this frame I may try again, because I am loving that frame!

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - sixdegreesandamovie - 06-28-2023

looks great! please show us the framed diploma when your diploma arrives. I'm sure we can all use it for inspiration.  Big Grin

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - joshua27 - 06-29-2023

(06-28-2023, 10:21 PM)sixdegreesandamovie Wrote: looks great! please show us the framed diploma when your diploma arrives. I'm sure we can all use it for inspiration.  Big Grin

I will!!