Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Quick tip final exam - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UMPI - University of Maine at Presque Isle Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-UMPI-University-of-Maine-at-Presque-Isle-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Quick tip final exam (/Thread-Quick-tip-final-exam)

Quick tip final exam - jb0433 - 03-15-2022

Make sure you read the questions more than once! Majority of the material is covered in the readings and practice quizzes. But once you get to the final assessment you may get tripped up by the rewording and sending structure. Took my first final exam today 76% ? I looked over my exam I simply could have made a 90% Plus but the questions was reworded and structured where I kind of rushed through. Beware don't be like me and take your time.

RE: Quick tips for QUIZ ASSESSMENTS - ss20ts - 03-15-2022

(03-15-2022, 02:12 PM)jb0433 Wrote: Make sure you read the questions more than once! Majority of the material is covered in the readings and practice quizzes. But once you get to the final assessment you may get tripped up by the rewording and sending structure. Took my first final assessment quiz today 76% ? I looked over my quiz I simply could have made a 90% Plus but the questions was reworded and structured where I kind of rushed through. Beware don't be like me and take your time.

There aren't quizzes for the Final Assessment. You mean an exam? You need to get an 80 on the exam to pass the course. If you scored less than an 80 you get to retake the exam. You'll need to contact Cody to retake the exam.

All of the material in the exams are covered in the course content. Don't rush. You have a few hours to complete the exam.

RE: Quick tip final exam - CCCC - 03-19-2022

It's interesting how many times they can ask the same question multiple different ways!

RE: Quick tip final exam - ashkir - 03-19-2022

I recommend purposely getting the quizzes (not the final) wrong 3-4 times. This will cycle the entire test bank and you can see every possible combinaton of question etc.

Why I like this the most; the explanation when you get it wrong is so much better at explaining a lot of concepts.

RE: Quick tip final exam - Xyxyfendz - 03-19-2022

Don't stress and be self-confident.

RE: Quick tip final exam - FrHaseKopf - 04-06-2022

how many points do we need to get A? 85?

RE: Quick tip final exam - ss20ts - 04-06-2022

(04-06-2022, 12:19 PM)FrHaseKopf Wrote: how many points do we need to get A?  85?

Depends on the exam. Each exam has a different number of questions. An 85 is a B.

RE: Quick tip final exam - sksandorff90 - 04-06-2022

I always write the questions I got wrong, their correct answer, and the explanations that are offered during the quizzes. It helps me focus when I'm studying for the final exam.