Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. (/Thread-I-want-to-do-waaaaay-too-many-things%E2%80%A6%E2%80%A6)

Pages: 1 2

I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - Vle045 - 07-28-2021

This forum is dangerous!  I have found out about so many various programs.  Some free stuff, some cheap stuff, and some affordable stuff.  So now I want to complete way too many things.  I am finding it really hard to decide and focus.

On the freebie and cheap-o side, I’ve got a lot of options that are appealing, even if just for personal enrichment/ curiosity.

There’s the ENEB thing (which I often forget that I started)
The free course from JSU coming up.
The free term at Walden (which I didn’t get much done at all)
And the Christian *something—or-other* unaccredited degree site.
The $3,000 HAU thing (I haven’t applied and not sure I qualify)
UMPI added Marketing
NAU has Human Resources.  And NAU provides free access to Udemy and some stuff on Coursera.
I completed a few courses on Sophia
And I am almost done with a Specializaiton in Organizational Leadership on Coursera.
I found a Google certification that I can do on Coursera for free through NAU.

…. And probably a few things I forgot about

Holy Cannoli!   I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I want to do them ALL and barely have time for one.
Can I clone myself?  LOL

What do I *NEED*?   Honestly, none of it.

Oh yeah, I did apply to Columbia Southern for the Hero Behind the Hero Scholarship. If I somehow get picked for that, it’s the one thing I would drop everything else for and do…. Because the scholarship would cover all costs for an MBA

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - ROYISAGIRL - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 03:56 PM)Vle045 Wrote: This forum is dangerous!  I have found out about so many various programs.  Some free stuff, some cheap stuff, and some affordable stuff.  So now I want to complete way too many things.  I am finding it really hard to decide and focus.

On the freebie and cheap-o side, I’ve got a lot of options that are appealing, even if just for personal enrichment/ curiosity.

There’s the ENEB thing (which I often forget that I started)
The free course from JSU coming up.
The free term at Walden (which I didn’t get much done at all)
And the Christian *something—or-other* unaccredited degree site.
The $3,000 HAU thing (I haven’t applied and not sure I qualify)
UMPI added Marketing
NAU has Human Resources.  And NAU provides free access to Udemy and some stuff on Coursera.
I completed a few courses on Sophia
And I am almost done with a Specializaiton in Organizational Leadership on Coursera.
I found a Google certification that I can do on Coursera for free through NAU.

…. And probably a few things I forgot about

Holy Cannoli!   I feel like a kid in a candy store.  I want to do them ALL and barely have time for one.
Can I clone myself?  LOL

What do I *NEED*?   Honestly, none of it.

Oh yeah, I did apply to Columbia Southern for the Hero Behind the Hero Scholarship. If I somehow get picked for that, it’s the one thing I would drop everything else for and do…. Because the scholarship would cover all costs for an MBA
I feel the same way. I've signed up for so many things that I have to keep a running tab lol.

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - Vle045 - 07-28-2021

@royisagirl… so glad I am not alone.

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - MNomadic - 07-28-2021

I have a whiteboard in my office and notebook to organize all the things I'm working on...
WGU BSIT
SANS program
NSA cybersecurity program
some extra ASU EA courses covered by a local scholarship
some other certs/training courses
plus a bunch of other educational/certification goals that I plan on starting next year

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - bjcheung77 - 07-28-2021

There really are many things to do and so less time to complete them all...
I would focus on what's more important and place an urgency level to each of them.
Get the ones you want more completed first, go down the list... That's what I do!

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - allvia - 07-28-2021

I've been recruiting friends and family to do all the things I've learned about here that I simply don't have time for. Alas, I hate for the opportunities to go to waste.

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - ss20ts - 07-28-2021

We should all just give up working and do all of these fun things we keep finding!

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - Vle045 - 07-28-2021

(07-28-2021, 08:42 PM)ss20ts Wrote: We should all just give up working and do all of these fun things we keep finding!

Maybe there’s a job as a professional student….  Hmmm…..

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - rachel83az - 07-29-2021

I wish I could get a job as a professional student. That would be sweet!

RE: I want to do waaaaay too many things…….. - cannacollege - 08-02-2021

I feel the same! Every time I come to this forum, I learn something new. I want to get as many degrees as allowed. Would anyone like to start a competition to see who can get the most degrees???