Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update (/Thread-Onlinedegree-com-x-TESU-update)

Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - turborelaxation - 11-30-2018

Hey all. Im newer to the forum and was looking for free credit. I found onlinedegree.com and am planning to transfer my credits into TESU. I used the chat function to ask how the credits trasnfer, someone got back to me via email

“Welcome! We are in the process of finalizing our articulation with TESU (Thomas Edison State University). We should have the course mapping posted soon and if you wait a few weeks, you'll be able to see how our courses will map to theirs to maximize credit! Hope that helps. Have a nice day!”

Good news for all looking for free credit that will go places. I started one of their courses and so far its a lot of video. Possibly a great and informative class though.

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - Merlin - 11-30-2018

(11-30-2018, 03:47 PM)turborelaxation Wrote: Hey all. Im newer to the forum and was looking for free credit. I found onlinedegree.com and am planning to transfer my credits into TESU. I used the chat function to ask how the credits trasnfer, someone got back to me via email

“Welcome! We are in the process of finalizing our articulation with TESU (Thomas Edison State University). We should have the course mapping posted soon and if you wait a few weeks, you'll be able to see how our courses will map to theirs to maximize credit! Hope that helps. Have a nice day!”

Good news for all looking for free credit that will go places. I started one of their courses and so far its a lot of video. Possibly a great and informative class though.

They've been saying that for quite some time now but we still haven't seen a course equivalency list yet. Hopefully they'll finalize something before the end of the year.

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - MNomadic - 11-30-2018

(11-30-2018, 03:56 PM)Merlin Wrote:
(11-30-2018, 03:47 PM)turborelaxation Wrote: Hey all. Im newer to the forum and was looking for free credit. I found onlinedegree.com and am planning to transfer my credits into TESU. I used the chat function to ask how the credits trasnfer, someone got back to me via email

They've been saying that for quite some time now but we still haven't seen a course equivalency list yet. Hopefully they'll finalize something before the end of the year.

Yep

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - bjcheung77 - 11-30-2018

Oh the horror! Oh the wait! *let me grab some popcorn and watch a movie*

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - turborelaxation - 11-30-2018

Has anyone transferred an Onlinedegree.com credit to TESU yet that anyone knows of?

(11-30-2018, 05:48 PM)turborelaxation Wrote: Has anyone transferred an Onlinedegree.com credit to TESU yet that anyone knows of?

Yes, many people have taken onlinedegree.com courses and successfully transferred the credits to TESU if that is what you're asking.

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - jsd - 11-30-2018

we know they are accepted, we don't generally know individual course equivalencies yet.

RE: Onlinedegree.com x TESU update - MNomadic - 11-30-2018

One person did report that the OD CS course was supposed to come in as intro to programming.

(11-30-2018, 06:30 PM)jsd Wrote: we know they are accepted, we don't generally know individual course equivalencies yet.

Well, we have course equivalencies for Astronomy, Intro to Programming, and Intro to Culinary Skills so far. We have several others which we can speculate on with a high degree of confidence. There may be others that folks haven't posted the results for on this forum.