Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I'm all done! Woo-hoo! (/Thread-I-m-all-done-Woo-hoo)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - TinHead - 05-31-2017

I just opened my inbox and saw:

"Congratulations! Your records have been audited and you are now a Charter Oak State College graduate!"

Thank you for everybody who helped me along the way on the forum. I couldn't have done it without you.

I never thought I would be a university graduate. I started my schooling in January of 2015 at the ripe old age of 29 and vividly remember wanting to throw in the towel before I even began. I was getting driven to Bufalo, NY to complete Micro/Marcoeconomics CLEP's and was so nervous I almost didn't sleep the night before. Thankfully I persevered (and was relentless in my pursuit) and now with this degree I can move on to the better things in life.

I had been working a dead-end job as a secuirty guard since I was 18 because I had no formal education and almost all the jobs that I could apply for had a requirement for a degree. I had resigned myself to a life of lack, but thankfully that is no longer an issue.

If a non-motivated Canadian (living in Canada) can get a degree from a US University -- ANYBODY can!

Now let's go take on the world!!!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Ideas - 05-31-2017

Congratulations!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - barneyfife - 05-31-2017

Congratulations, TinHead! You are an official graduate! Way to go!

I got this same email today, too. It feels amazing to be finished.

I wish you great success for your future.

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Ideas - 05-31-2017

barneyfife Wrote:I got this same email today, too. It feels amazing to be finished.

Congratulations Smile

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - davewill - 05-31-2017

[Image: tenor.gif]

Three cheers to TinHead and BarneyFife!!!!!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Collegelady2 - 05-31-2017

Congratulations can't wait till that day happens for me! But I see the light at the end of the tunnel I'm more than 1/2 way there.

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - bricabrac - 05-31-2017

CONGRATULATIONS!!:hurray: Very Impressive Journey!! Wishing you all the best in your future goals!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - ndelco - 05-31-2017

Congrats to both of you!!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - topdog98 - 05-31-2017

Excellent! Congratulations!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - jessikalauren - 05-31-2017

CONGRATS to both of you and thanks for sharing! Looking forward to receiving my email in the near future too, it's nice to keep reading these awesome updates, it helps me keep my eye on the prize.

I "restarted" at 29 years old (last summer) and currently transferring to WGU, and losing half of the credits I've earned in the process. So hard to not throw in the towel.