Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
That's all folks! - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: That's all folks! (/Thread-That-s-all-folks)

Pages: 1 2

That's all folks! - Machelle - 10-19-2007

I passed Criminal Justice (55) and Intro to Law Enforcement (51) today!!! That's the last of the exams needed to satisfy my elective requirements, so no more testing for me!!! Now I can just concentrate on my last five classes to graduate in April.

It has been some kind of year since I embarked on this CLEP/DSST road last December. I cannot tell you all how much your support has helped me so much. I honestly never thought I could even pass one CLEP exam, let alone test out of 30 credits worth. IC is absolutely brilliant in the study materials offered. Thank you everyone, from the bottom of my heart!

Oh, and don't worry, you're not rid of me that fast. I intend to hang out here still! I love this place! Smile

That's all folks! - sgloer - 10-19-2007

Congrats Machelle, and yes, we'd love to continue to see you around... Smile

That's all folks! - Machelle - 10-20-2007

Thanks Cinderly and Steve! Cinderly, I am looking to graduate with my BS/BA in April and then will move on to get my MBA. I am very excited to finally see the end of my journey within reach. It has been very tough and taken so much sacrifice, but I truly believe it will be worth it.

That's all folks! - CDM - 10-20-2007

Good for you! Thanks for sticking around. Everyone can always use advise and encouragement!

That's all folks! - cudawn - 10-21-2007

Congratulations!

That's all folks! - mjno - 10-21-2007

Congratulations Machelle,

What was your take on the Criminal justice and Law enforcement DSSTs?

Mike

That's all folks! - Chebasaz - 10-21-2007

Congrats Machelle!

That's all folks! - Machelle - 10-22-2007

mjno Wrote:Congratulations Machelle,

What was your take on the Criminal justice and Law enforcement DSSTs?

Mike

Hi Mike. I guess I was so excited about passing that I forgot to say how the exams were. I scored pretty well on both, which surprised me in a way. I had studied IC backwards and forwards, and I also studied (briefly) the Cliff's notes on Criminal Justice. There is a lot of info in that guide. There were quite a few questions that for me were really a toss up between two answers, so on most I could at least narrow it down to two. I would highly suggest Cliff's notes for helping to bring everything together. It also helped a great deal to see what others had said in the feedback forum. Overall, I felt these two were a bit harder than I anticipated.

That's all folks! - mjno - 10-23-2007

Quote:Hi Mike. I guess I was so excited about passing that I forgot to say how the exams were. I scored pretty well on both, which surprised me in a way. I had studied IC backwards and forwards, and I also studied (briefly) the Cliff's notes on Criminal Justice. There is a lot of info in that guide. There were quite a few questions that for me were really a toss up between two answers, so on most I could at least narrow it down to two. I would highly suggest Cliff's notes for helping to bring everything together. It also helped a great deal to see what others had said in the feedback forum. Overall, I felt these two were a bit harder than I anticipated.

Hey Machelle,

Thanks for the feedback and congratulations once again.

Mike

That's all folks! - Librevore - 10-23-2007

[SIZE="2"]Congratulations Machelle!! You're really close now! [/SIZE]