Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 (/Thread-DSST-Dec-Jan-Discount-Code-Winter12)

Pages: 1 2

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - SuZQ2 - 12-03-2015

Hi All...

Don't know if this has been shared yet - Get $12 off any DSST taken between December 1st, 2015 - January 31st, 2016
Code is: Winter12

Confusedeeya:

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - kb4ns1 - 12-03-2015

Sure wish I'd seen this yesterday morning before I took the Substance Abuse DSST! Thanks for sharing, though. I'm sure someone will get good use of it!

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - inkleind - 12-03-2015

Now I need to figure out the easiest dsst I could take this month with minimal study time!

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - dfrecore - 12-03-2015

Computers was very easy.

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - Westerner - 12-10-2015

dfrecore Wrote:Computers was very easy.
As were Supervision and Tech Writing.

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - redriver - 01-21-2016

This code saved me a ton of money. Not to mention that I found a DSST test center in NJ that let me sit for the exams with no additional cost. I took 5 DSSTs in the past week and a half. I studied for each of them in 1-2 days per exam. The Principles of Finance was the hardest and I barely passed with such a tight timeline. In hindsight I should have taken the tests as opposed to the SL courses. This forum is awesome and I am thankful for all the feedback that made this possible. My last DSST was today which was public speaking. I did have to go to another test center which charged a $20 fee but it was worth it in the end. I'm pissed that Money and Banking was not available. I am going to try CLEP tomorrow for my last exam (besides the TECEPs I had to register for at the last minute).

Don't be afraid like I was to sit for exams. Pay for the practice tests. Subscribe to IC. $68 for 3 credits is as good as it gets.

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - sammeecat - 01-25-2016

Congrats on your success, redriver! I'm in awe of 5 DSSTs in a week!

redriver Wrote:This code saved me a ton of money. Not to mention that I found a DSST test center in NJ that let me sit for the exams with no additional cost.

Would you mind sharing that location? I'm in NJ, too, and am willing to drive a distance within reason. I will be calling DeVry today, as I have read here or somewhere that they don't charge extra to sit exams.

Thanks in advance. Smile

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - redriver - 01-25-2016

sammeecat Wrote:Congrats on your success, redriver! I'm in awe of 5 DSSTs in a week!

Would you mind sharing that location? I'm in NJ, too, and am willing to drive a distance within reason. I will be calling DeVry today, as I have read here or somewhere that they don't charge extra to sit exams.

Thanks in advance. Smile

Devry in New Brunswick. The woman who runs the test center is a sweet heart.

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - sammeecat - 01-26-2016

redriver Wrote:Devry in New Brunswick. The woman who runs the test center is a sweet heart.

I thanked you on the other thread, but I'll thank you again here. Smile If it's the same person, I actually think we've met before, but I'll wait until I see her in person to see if she remembers who I am. Higher education (in NJ, at least) is a small world, for better or for worse!

DSST Dec-Jan Discount Code - Winter12 - josephmarzullo - 01-26-2016

Can i use this code now and test later ? Or does it have to be used before the 31st?