Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Uexcel Practice Test Scores - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Uexcel Practice Test Scores (/Thread-Uexcel-Practice-Test-Scores)

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - johnjaxs - 07-21-2015

Just wondering how on average how many of the practice test questions did most people get right and still passed the actually?

Just wondering because I usually use the Peterson's exams to gauge my readiness (usually I feel good around 65%) when it comes to dsst and clep and I was wondering what I should be looking at for the Uexcel practice exams.

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - cptdilbert - 07-25-2015

I have taken three UExcels so far and received an A on each. The first form I use as a pre-test before studying, and then I use the second form as a post test a day before the exam to focus my remaining study. The actual exams were more straightforward than the practice exams in my experience. I included the actual results from Organizational Behavior, and can update the rest on Monday. Remember the 'actual' results only give the percent of questions answered correctly per section. The overall percent complete I extrapolated, and should not be considered accurate since there is no way to know which questions are considered pre-test among other problems.

Here are my results:

Organizational Behavior:
Form 1: 40/50
Form 2: 33/50 (This was not a confidence booster)

Actual Results: A (Estimated 84%)
81% | 40% I. Organizational Behavior, the Individual, and Workforce Diversity
83% | 35% II. Interpersonal Processes and the Group
89% | 25% III. Organizational Processes and Structure

Human Resources Management:
Form 1: 36/50
Form 2: 39/50

Actual Results: A

Labor Relations:
Form 1: 31/50
Form 2: 34/50

Actual Results: A

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - Westerner - 07-25-2015

I got 83% on the fact sheet questions, 58% and 66% on the two $25 PTs, and an A on the test (World Conflicts Since 1900). I was really nervous because I like my PT scores above 70% at least before I test, but I studied more and really crammed after finishing all my PTs and, by God's grace, got an A on the test.

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - johnjaxs - 07-28-2015

Thanks for the responses, okay I scored similar to your Labor Relations so here's hoping that I will find a similar actual result.

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - devin1117 - 07-29-2015

So I'm taking labor relations and human resources next week and was wonder which format you all studied for this uexcel exam. Is instacert enough to pass this or do I have to do the required text book? I've taken principles of management as well as org behavior so I'm hoping that will be a nice cross of information between all of them so that I won't have to learn all new information. Advice on what's on the test is also welcome.

Uexcel Practice Test Scores - cptdilbert - 07-29-2015

InstantCert & book.

I tend to find skimming the book and outlining it against the UExcel Content Guides is the biggest help. It lets you focus and make sure you are studying what is tested.