Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all (/Thread-Both-DSST-Ethics-tests-this-morning-and-I-don-t-feel-prepared-at-all)

Pages: 1 2

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - GoodYellowDogs - 08-30-2014

I'm going into these with only about 50% pass rate on the practice tests. I get all the ethics situational stuff, but the history of philosophy bores me to death! That has made studying really difficult.

I'd like to pass both because I'd be done with my B.S. However, I'd be happy to pass one because it will fulfill my humanities requirement. Then I could take a Uexcel to finish if I had to...

Sigh... I just want to be done.

banghead

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - bricabrac - 08-30-2014

You could actually just use SL Business Ethics as a back up, but I'm sure you'll do just fine! Good luck!

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - SuZQ2 - 08-30-2014

Hi Denise -

Can you only take one test - the one you feel most confident with? Then, see how you do on that one test, reevaluate, study for the second test, and test again next week?

I think if you get one test successfully completed, you'll build up your confidence for the second test. The two tests at once just sounds overwhelming...Too much pressure!!:willynilly:

Good Luck! I'm sending positive thoughts your way!Smile

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - GoodYellowDogs - 08-30-2014

Thank you all!!!! I passed both tests and I am done with all my degree requirements! It is a very good weekend!

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - bricabrac - 08-30-2014

GoodYellowDogs Wrote:I passed both tests and I am done with all my degree requirements!

Of course you did! I'm so happy the testing plan went as expected. Congratulations on both completing the final exams and your degree requirements! Whoohooo!!cheersmate

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - alleycat - 08-30-2014

Congrats girl! I knew you could do it!! Done feels so good doesn't it?

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - SuZQ2 - 08-30-2014

goodyellowdogs Wrote:thank you all!!!! I passed both tests and i am done with all my degree requirements! It is a very good weekend!

HIP HIP HOORAY!! :hurray:CONGRATULATIONS!!!:hurray:

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - KayV - 08-30-2014

Congratulations! So proud of you!

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - LaterBloomer - 08-30-2014

Wow! Excellent news.

Both DSST Ethics tests this morning - and I don't feel prepared at all - koenigtv - 08-30-2014

Awesome news. Congrats!