Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate (/Thread-For-those-that-haven-t-seen-the-FEMA-PDS-certificate)

Pages: 1 2

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - brothert69 - 06-24-2011

[Image: 5867746760_5aa13ab43f.jpg]

It's actually pretty nice. Mine came yesterday so 4 days after I completed the required courses.

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - Lindagerr - 06-24-2011

I've always just gotten an E-mail and printed them myself

Lindagerr Wrote:I've always just gotten an E-mail and printed them myself

The course certificates are emailed. The PDS certificate is mailed to your home by FEMA.

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - Lindagerr - 06-24-2011

Oh is it on a special paper? It looks almost like a parchment.

Lindagerr Wrote:Oh is it on a special paper? It looks almost like a parchment.

It's printed on a heavy smooth paper. It's not parchment but it's still very nice especially for a freebie.

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - burbuja0512 - 06-24-2011

oohhhhh looks elegant. I like it!! I would totally frame it and put it up in my office Smile

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - bawhitsett - 06-25-2011

Just curious, do any of you plan to list this on a resume, and if so, how? I was thinking:

Certificate, Professional Development Series, FEMA Emergency Management Institute

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - marianne202 - 06-25-2011

I'm hoping to complete the PDS when I return from Europe. I'm glad now to see it will be really worth my time. I would list it on a resume as Certificate, Emergency Management, FEMA. Since EMS was my first love and I did it for so many years, I just think this would be a nice item to list on my resume. Plus the school I work for is just now starting to work on an emergency management plan, so it would look good and could be helpful to them with their reaccreditation process. Thanks for sharing.

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - alleycat - 06-25-2011

I have one of thoses. Wink I am so happy to have accomplished that.

For those that haven't seen the FEMA PDS certificate - burbuja0512 - 06-25-2011

bawhitsett Wrote:Just curious, do any of you plan to list this on a resume, and if so, how? I was thinking:

Certificate, Professional Development Series, FEMA Emergency Management Institute

I was just wondering this. If we don't see a few responses to this question, I may start another thread specifically devoted to this topic. I like how you've phrased this and it makes me want to get my butt in gear on the FEMA's. I never ended up using them for college credit, but with my current job, it would actually be beneficial to show that I know a little bit about emergency management.

Sounds like a project for this weekend..