Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
English Comp 102 advice needed - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Degree Planning Advice (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Degree-Planning-Advice)
+--- Thread: English Comp 102 advice needed (/Thread-English-Comp-102-advice-needed)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - odie313 - 06-16-2021

What would be the best way to send my transcripts to them. Both schools i went to use a service called Credentials.

One school uses both electronic and PDF, the other is just PDF.

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - ss20ts - 06-16-2021

(06-16-2021, 04:06 PM)odie313 Wrote: What would be the best way to send my transcripts to them. Both schools i went to use a service called Credentials.

One school uses both electronic and PDF, the other is just PDF.

The PDF is sent electronically. UMPI accepts electronic and paper transcripts. Electronic is MUCH faster than paper which is mailed.

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - odie313 - 06-17-2021

Question:

Once i send in my transcripts am i already enrolled.

I have already filled out the need more info page on the UMPI site.

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - bjcheung77 - 06-17-2021

Technically, no, you're most likely accepted and just waiting for classes to start. You're enrolled when you start their courses.

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - ss20ts - 06-17-2021

(06-17-2021, 02:10 PM)odie313 Wrote: Question:

Did you fill out the more info page or the application on the website? You need to fill out the application and apply to UMPI. Then send your transcripts and fill out the FAFSA (if you're a US resident). You'll hear back from them with in a day or so (Monday - Thursday typically in the summer)> Once you've been accepted you'll be enrolled. It's automatic with acceptance. Feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I'm happy to help. :Smile Good luck!

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - odie313 - 06-17-2021

(06-17-2021, 04:15 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-17-2021, 02:10 PM)odie313 Wrote: Question:

Did you fill out the more info page or the application on the website? You need to fill out the application and apply to UMPI. Then send your transcripts and fill out the FAFSA (if you're a US resident). You'll hear back from them with in a day or so (Monday - Thursday typically in the summer)> Once you've been accepted you'll be enrolled. It's automatic with acceptance. Feel free to send me a pm with any questions. I'm happy to help. :Smile Good luck!

Just the more info page. I will fill out the application when I get home tonight.

RE: English Comp 102 advice needed - odie313 - 06-18-2021

Just sent in all of my official transcripts, now just need to wait.