Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: Graduate School Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Graduate-School-Discussion)
+--- Thread: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA (/Thread-MBA-Student-Eastern-University-%E2%80%93-AMA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - Darknigh7 - 03-30-2024

(03-30-2024, 12:55 AM)Jonathan Whatley Wrote:
(03-29-2024, 08:18 PM)Darknigh7 Wrote: How much Christian proselytizing is there as part of the coursework?

Dustin, while partway through the MS in Data Science at Eastern, wrote on the sister board that there was "no religious content in the program at all." Students were invited to a completely optional daily prayer videochat. "The President occasionally sends out requests for reflection or prayer in campus-wide emails."
I know some schools are a bit more... Integrated (such as Liberty).

Thanks for the insight.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - octoco - 04-03-2024

(02-27-2024, 02:38 PM)klone Wrote: I have completed 3 courses in Eastern University's MBA program. I took a chance enrolling at this school due to limited public information relating to the program; however, I am loving it so far and I would love to answer any questions you may have!

Now that you are a bit further along, have the classes gotten more difficult the more you have progressed through the program?  Still no proctored exams?  How rigorous is the writing component to each class?

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - klone - 04-15-2024

(04-03-2024, 10:30 AM)octoco Wrote:
(02-27-2024, 02:38 PM)klone Wrote: I have completed 3 courses in Eastern University's MBA program. I took a chance enrolling at this school due to limited public information relating to the program; however, I am loving it so far and I would love to answer any questions you may have!

Now that you are a bit further along, have the classes gotten more difficult the more you have progressed through the program?  Still no proctored exams?  How rigorous is the writing component to each class?

This program doesn't involve much writing; it primarily focuses on exams. I found Accounting and Economics challenging because they are quantitative subjects, but your experience may vary.

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - PaperAssistant - 06-20-2024

(04-15-2024, 08:20 PM)klone Wrote:
(04-03-2024, 10:30 AM)octoco Wrote:

This program doesn't involve much writing; it primarily focuses on exams. I found Accounting and Economics challenging because they are quantitative subjects, but your experience may vary.

Hello, just wondered if there might be any new updates or tips to share about the program. Hopefully it still has not been too bad. Asking because you mentioned you graduate in August, and I am considering starting in August. Anyway good luck to you.

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - PaperAssistant - 08-12-2024

Just following up, hopefully it went well for you. Just now applied at Eastern Univ. to start in the Fall. Was checking if there is anything to be aware of at the end of all the classes.  Are you still graduating this month as planned?

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - TINASAM - 08-12-2024

I don't look for OP to answer, they've not been on the forum in nearly four months.

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - klone - 08-16-2024

(08-12-2024, 10:36 AM)PaperAssistant Wrote: Just following up, hopefully it went well for you. Just now applied at Eastern Univ. to start in the Fall. Was checking if there is anything to be aware of at the end of all the classes.  Are you still graduating this month as planned?

I’m glad to hear you enrolled! I actually submitted my final for the capstone about an hour ago. I am officially done! Everything was extremely smooth and I have no complaints.

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - PaperAssistant - 08-18-2024

(08-16-2024, 02:30 AM)klone Wrote:
(08-12-2024, 10:36 AM)PaperAssistant Wrote: Just following up, hopefully it went well for you. Just now applied at Eastern Univ. to start in the Fall. Was checking if there is anything to be aware of at the end of all the classes.  Are you still graduating this month as planned?

I’m glad to hear you enrolled! I actually submitted my final for the capstone about an hour ago. I am officially done! Everything was extremely smooth and I have no complaints.

Congratulations! That is great news for you. You are finally in the MBA club! So would you be able to say there is anywhere online that helps study for these classes? Like quizlet for example? Or something similiar? Thanks and congratulations again .

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - klone - 08-19-2024

(08-18-2024, 11:08 PM)PaperAssistant Wrote:
(08-16-2024, 02:30 AM)klone Wrote:

Congratulations! That is great news for you. You are finally in the MBA club! So would you be able to say there is anywhere online that helps study for these classes? Like quizlet for example? Or something similiar? Thanks and congratulations again .

The classes are pretty straightforward. Everything you need to learn, study, and understand is there. I was able to finish this program in 7 months and 10 days! You shouldn't have an issue tripling up on classes like I did.

RE: MBA Student @ Eastern University – AMA - bjcheung77 - 08-19-2024

(08-19-2024, 09:21 AM)klone Wrote: The classes are pretty straightforward. Everything you need to learn, study, and understand is there. I was able to finish this program in 7 months and 10 days! You shouldn't have an issue tripling up on classes like I did.

@klone, Congrats on getting that Eastern Masters completed in under 8 months! Wow, great work...