Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Miscellaneous (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Miscellaneous)
+--- Forum: Off Topic (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Off-Topic)
+--- Thread: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life (/Thread-OUTRAGE-Attempt-on-President-Trump-s-Life)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - sanantone - 07-14-2024

There's a lot of confusion all over social media because people are stupid and blind. The shooter was 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks. There are people creating fake social media accounts with pictures of the wrong men, and they're trying to make the shooter out to be Antifa. We don't know yet what his political beliefs were. He was a registered Republican, but Pennsylvania is a closed primary state. He could have registered as a Republican to vote in the Republican primary.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/fbi-identifies-thomas-matthew-crooks-subject-involved-trump-rally-shooting-2024-07-14/

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - Old Guy - 07-14-2024

I work on the theory that there are no coincidences. The CIA/FBI colluded in 2016 in attacking Trump using Hillary Clinton's fake Steele Dossier. In 2020 the CIA said the Hunter Biden laptop was Russian disinformation. January 6 had elements of an FBI sting, as yet not fully determined. The FBI, White House, and Justice Department papered Trump with bogus charges in Washington and Florida. The Justice Department also provided a lead prosecutor to Alvin Bragg in the New York case and consulted regularly in the New York and Atlanta cases. Seems to be a trend. Could anyone be blamed if they thought this was CIA/FBI wet work?

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - LevelUP - 07-14-2024

Zuckerberg tells Rogan that the FBI warning prompted the censorship of the Biden laptop story.

On tape, you see Capitol police allowing tours of the Capitol, and those are the people charged with serious crimes, most of which the Supreme Court has struck down as violations of the law.

You had people in Congress saying, "We are going to impeach Trump," before they even had any charges.

You had DAs running for office saying, "We are going to go after Trump," before they had any charges.

It's no secret what they are doing. It's all on tape. Even Ray Charles can see what is happening.

The attempted assassination of Trump is not nearly as surprising as it should be
https://thehill.com/opinion/campaign/4770670-the-attempted-assassination-of-trump-is-not-nearly-as-surprising-as-it-should-be/

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - bjcheung77 - 07-14-2024

Hmm, I live under a rock, I didn't know about this until I read the thread... Last update on the news indicated they've found a suspect that's just 20 years of age!

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - Charles Fout - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 10:59 AM)bjcheung77 Wrote: Hmm, I live under a rock, I didn't know about this until I read the thread... Last update on the news indicated they've found a suspect that's just 20 years of age!

Your rock may well be a blessing. I think I envy you.  Heart

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - jg_nuy - 07-14-2024

I'm going back under my rock.

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - sanantone - 07-14-2024

These crazy conspiracy theories are exactly why mentally unstable people are committing political violence. Once again, why is LevelUp a moderator? This does not look good for a higher education forum. This forum is starting to sound like InfoWars which, by the way, discussed 5 months ago how assassinating Trump would be beneficial to them because they'll get a better candidate. This country is losing it.

https://x.com/patriottakes/status/1812460546236518607?s=19

(07-14-2024, 11:50 AM)jg_nuy Wrote: I'm going back under my rock.

We all need to message the website owner to get LevelUp removed as a moderator. He's removed your comments for trolling, but has allowed idiotic, dangerous conspiracy theories to be posted. He cannot operate as an impartial moderator.

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - LevelUP - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 12:53 PM)sanantone Wrote: These crazy conspiracy theories are exactly why mentally unstable people are committing political violence. Once again, why is LevelUp a moderator? This does not look good for a higher education forum. This forum is starting to sound like InfoWars which, by the way, discussed 5 months ago how assassinating Trump would be beneficial to them because they'll get a better candidate. This country is losing it.

We all need to message the website owner to get LevelUp removed as a moderator. He's removed your comments for trolling, but has allowed idiotic, dangerous conspiracy theories to be posted. He cannot operate as an impartial moderator.

(04-20-2024, 10:35 PM)sanantone Wrote: The vice president of the Confederacy said that the war was over slavery. Several states mentioned slavery in their declarations of secession. The North mainly fought the war to keep the union together. The South shot first and was paranoid about the possibility that Lincoln would abolish slavery. In 2024, we still have bigots who believe that states' rights are more important than human and constitutional rights for individuals.

You are going around calling everyone a bigot who doesn't agree with your views.

Political talk is a small fraction of what is discussed here on DF. This forum is never going to be a left-wing or right-wing forum because it is not its core focus, and few people bother to discuss it.

If you don't want to talk about politics, why don't you just ignore it? You're participating in this thread and the DegreeInfo thread as well?

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - MichaelGates - 07-14-2024

I can see that I picked a good weekend to have started the Coursera course "Conspiracy Planet".

RE: OUTRAGE! - Attempt on President Trump's Life - Charles Fout - 07-14-2024

(07-14-2024, 01:11 PM)LevelUP Wrote:
(07-14-2024, 12:53 PM)sanantone Wrote: These crazy conspiracy theories are exactly why mentally unstable people are committing political violence. Once again, why is LevelUp a moderator? This does not look good for a higher education forum. This forum is starting to sound like InfoWars which, by the way, discussed 5 months ago how assassinating Trump would be beneficial to them because they'll get a better candidate. This country is losing it.

(04-20-2024, 10:35 PM)sanantone Wrote: The vice president of the Confederacy said that the war was over slavery. Several states mentioned slavery in their declarations of secession. The North mainly fought the war to keep the union together. The South shot first and was paranoid about the possibility that Lincoln would abolish slavery. In 2024, we still have bigots who believe that states' rights are more important than human and constitutional rights for individuals.

You are going around calling everyone a bigot who doesn't agree with your views.

Political talk is a small fraction of what is discussed here on DF. This forum is never going to be a left-wing or right-wing forum because it is not its core focus, and few people bother to discuss it.

If you don't want to talk about politics, why don't you just ignore it? You're participating in this thread and the DegreeInfo thread as well?

I will not join in any movement to have LevelUP removed.  We have disagreed in discussions, such as DEI and book banning, yet remained civil to each other. Again, I'm grateful to anyone who puts themselves in the arena of moderating these forums. The reality is political discussion and discussion political current events are a valid topic for an education focused  discussion board.