Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UMPI - University of Maine at Presque Isle Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-UMPI-University-of-Maine-at-Presque-Isle-Discussion)
+--- Thread: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store (/Thread-UMPI-Diploma-Frame-from-Spirit-Store)

Pages: 1 2

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - ss20ts - 06-29-2023

(06-27-2023, 04:50 PM)joshua27 Wrote: Yes the pickings are very slim. I’d love to have a couple of nice hoodies but what they have online isn’t really appealing

A few years ago I ordered sweatshirts off of the Spirit Store website. They've been gone since Sodexo took over the management of the store. There weren't a ton of options, but at least there were some. I am surprised that they haven't put them back on the website though so YourPace students  and alumni could buy them. I don't know that calling them would be helpful because the management of the store is so odd now. They don't seem to want to do anything online.

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - MasterShu - 07-07-2023

Congrats } :

I'm thinking about ordering one as well, but is that frame 11X8.5 or 9X7? They didn't label the dimension in the store...

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - sacredrain - 07-07-2023

(06-29-2023, 10:51 AM)ss20ts Wrote:
(06-27-2023, 04:50 PM)joshua27 Wrote: Yes the pickings are very slim. I’d love to have a couple of nice hoodies but what they have online isn’t really appealing

A few years ago I ordered sweatshirts off of the Spirit Store website. They've been gone since Sodexo took over the management of the store. There weren't a ton of options, but at least there were some. I am surprised that they haven't put them back on the website though so YourPace students  and alumni could buy them. I don't know that calling them would be helpful because the management of the store is so odd now. They don't seem to want to do anything online.
These items are still in the store. I just purchased two shirts for my brother who will graduate this term.

https://shop-presqueisle.sodexomyway.com/clothing

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - joshua27 - 07-15-2023

(07-07-2023, 04:08 AM)MasterShu Wrote: Congrats } :

I'm thinking about ordering one as well, but is that frame 11X8.5 or 9X7? They didn't label the dimension in the store...

All frames in the store fit the new 11x8.5 diploma size.

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - ss20ts - 07-15-2023

(07-07-2023, 04:34 PM)sacredrain Wrote:

These items are still in the store. I just purchased two shirts for my brother who will graduate this term.

https://shop-presqueisle.sodexomyway.com/clothing

Right, but before Sodexo took over the Spirit Shop, there was waaaaaaaay more merch on the website. The vast majority of it has never come back since Sodexo took over. There were sweatshirts, tshirts, hoodies, sweat jackets, raincoats, hats, long sleeve shirts, cups, and a whole lot more.

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - matchew - 08-06-2023

Wow, seeing your photos really motivates me to keep up my current work load at community college before enrolling in UMPI. I won't be there until Fall 2024, but I can't wait until I can join you and purchase this same frame!

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - AlvinG - 08-22-2023

Oh that's NICEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

RE: UMPI Diploma Frame from Spirit Store - Mint Berry Crunch - 08-23-2023

(06-26-2023, 08:47 PM)joshua27 Wrote: I ordered the diploma frame off the spirit store and it arrived today.  The quality is fantastic for the cost compared to other frames I looked at which were similar but much more expensive.  I still haven't received my diploma or even the email to access Parchment even though my degree was conferred several weeks ago but hopefully I'll get it soon.

Pics:

[Image: NKEcl5h.jpg]

[Image: Vm8xTgL.jpg]

[Image: CLtXp88.jpg]

[Image: 1Wr65lb.jpg]

I'm totally ordering this

Their drip is severely lacking.