Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UMPI - University of Maine at Presque Isle Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-UMPI-University-of-Maine-at-Presque-Isle-Discussion)
+--- Thread: New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? (/Thread-New-Session-today-When-should-we-expect-courses-to-become-available)

Pages: 1 2

RE: New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? - Alim83 - 05-08-2023

No Emails,
No access to classes ...

RE: New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? - ss20ts - 05-08-2023

(05-08-2023, 05:29 PM)Alim83 Wrote: No Emails,
No access to classes ...

You still don't have access? Dumb question, but are you clicking on the YourPace icon in MaineStreet? Did you pay your tuition or make payment arrangements? Did you register for classes with Jessica? Have you contacted Jessica and Cody?

RE: New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? - Alim83 - 05-08-2023

(05-08-2023, 05:47 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
No access to classes ...

You still don't have access? Dumb question, but are you clicking on the YourPace icon in MaineStreet? Did you pay your tuition or make payment arrangements? Did you register for classes with Jessica? Have you contacted Jessica and Cody?

I'm on a payment plan , made first payment . Im registered to 2 courses + orientation .. I went to my student centre via maine street .. I see that I'm registered to courses but nothing else. I also went on brightspace , I see that I'm registered to courses but no modules or any other information . I can't find a specific YourPace icon on the mainestreet page ..

I have yet to contact Jessica ..

Am I going to the right place MainStreet > Then I click on the Student Self-Service > Student Centre

I also tried MainStreet > Click on BrightSpace Link > I see the portal with courses but no material

RE: New Session today...When should we expect courses to become available? - Samus477 - 05-08-2023

(05-08-2023, 07:45 PM)Alim83 Wrote:
(05-08-2023, 05:47 PM)ss20ts Wrote:
No access to classes ...

I'm on a payment plan , made first payment . Im registered to 2 courses + orientation .. I went to my student centre via maine street .. I see that I'm registered to courses but nothing else. I also went on brightspace , I see that I'm registered to courses but no modules or any other information . I can't find a specific YourPace icon on the mainestreet page ..

I have yet to contact Jessica ..

Am I going to the right place MainStreet > Then I click on the Student Self-Service > Student Centre

I also tried MainStreet > Click on BrightSpace Link > I see the portal with courses but no material
Brightspace is not being used yet. You need to access your classes by going to my.umpi.edu and entering your login info. After you're in, click on the YourPace icon.