Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Specific College Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Specific-College-Discussion)
+--- Forum: UMPI - University of Maine at Presque Isle Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-UMPI-University-of-Maine-at-Presque-Isle-Discussion)
+--- Thread: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise (/Thread-My-Transfer-Plan-Please-Advise)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - bjcheung77 - 04-15-2022

ss20ts Wrote:Rosetta Stone will be complete overkill for the language requirement at UMPI. InstantCert's Spanish 1 is really all you need.

This is what I think too, furthermore, you get more bang for the buck with InstantCert as it's only $20/month + $15 proctor, vs $299 and a monthly subscription of $99. Skip StraighterLine, complete all your Sophia.org, then do the InstantCert American Government and Spanish I - you didn't mention if you know another language, if you do, you can use ACTFL. Once done, get Study.com Biology with Lab completed with another course of your liking.

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - larabell - 07-11-2022

I wanted to update everyone who helped me figure out my plan: I was able to complete the requirements for the BLS in just one session this summer. It was especially tough at the end of the session, but I was able to get everything done in time. I am now working on my MAOL at UMPI. Thank you, everyone, for the guidance and encouragement.

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - origamishuttle - 07-11-2022

(07-11-2022, 08:54 PM)larabell Wrote: I wanted to update everyone who helped me figure out my plan: I was able to complete the requirements for the BLS in just one session this summer. It was especially tough at the end of the session, but I was able to get everything done in time. I am now working on my MAOL at UMPI. Thank you, everyone, for the guidance and encouragement.

Congratulations! That was fast!!

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - rachel83az - 07-12-2022

(07-11-2022, 08:54 PM)larabell Wrote: I wanted to update everyone who helped me figure out my plan: I was able to complete the requirements for the BLS in just one session this summer. It was especially tough at the end of the session, but I was able to get everything done in time. I am now working on my MAOL at UMPI. Thank you, everyone, for the guidance and encouragement.

That's amazing! Congratulations!

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - bjcheung77 - 07-12-2022

Wow! Great work in getting those courses done in just 1 session! That's hard work, great timing, consistent effort, very efficient in completing it in such a short deadline... Awesome job, really amazing you were able to get it done so quickly!

RE: My Transfer Plan - Please Advise - Jennr2z - 07-12-2022

That is great! How many courses did you complete in 1 - 8 week session?