Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: I'm all done! Woo-hoo! (/Thread-I-m-all-done-Woo-hoo)

Pages: 1 2 3

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - jsd - 05-31-2017

Congrats, college grads!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - cookderosa - 05-31-2017

Congratulations!!!!!! Whoo hooo!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - alram - 05-31-2017

Congratulations!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - bjcheung77 - 05-31-2017

TinHead Wrote:I just opened my inbox and saw:

"Congratulations! Your records have been audited and you are now a Charter Oak State College graduate!"

Thank you for everybody who helped me along the way on the forum. I couldn't have done it without you.

I never thought I would be a university graduate. I started my schooling in January of 2015 at the ripe old age of 29 and vividly remember wanting to throw in the towel before I even began. I was getting driven to Bufalo, NY to complete Micro/Marcoeconomics CLEP's and was so nervous I almost didn't sleep the night before. Thankfully I persevered (and was relentless in my pursuit) and now with this degree I can move on to the better things in life.

I had been working a dead-end job as a secuirty guard since I was 18 because I had no formal education and almost all the jobs that I could apply for had a requirement for a degree. I had resigned myself to a life of lack, but thankfully that is no longer an issue.

If a non-motivated Canadian (living in Canada) can get a degree from a US University -- ANYBODY can!

Now let's go take on the world!!!

Wait, if you want to take on the world, when am I gonna join you with that mission? Hmm...

I will join Pinky and the Brain, maybe we will take over the world instead... *back to the drawing board*

BTW, congrats! If you can do it, you know many will follow your path with COSC.

barneyfife Wrote:Congratulations, TinHead! You are an official graduate! Way to go!

I got this same email today, too. It feels amazing to be finished.

I wish you great success for your future.

Congratulations as well! Good work!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - rebel100 - 05-31-2017

Congratulations!!!!!!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - rlw74 - 05-31-2017

Congrats!!!! It is inspiring to see members of this forum succeed!!!
25 days until my capstone is officially done - then degree audit. I'm ready for that email too.

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - marquardt21 - 05-31-2017

Congratulations!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - BrandeX - 06-01-2017

Awesome, congrats!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - SuZQ2 - 06-01-2017

:hurray:CONGRATULATIONS - GREAT ACCOMPLISHMENT!!!:hurray:

I love your story - perseverance is definitely the key!

I'm all done! Woo-hoo! - Regards - 06-01-2017

Congratulations ! :hurray: