Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion
istudysmart???? - Printable Version

+- Online Degrees and CLEP and DSST Exam Prep Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb)
+-- Forum: Main Category (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-Main-Category)
+--- Forum: General Education-Related Discussion (https://www.degreeforum.net/mybb/Forum-General-Education-Related-Discussion)
+--- Thread: istudysmart???? (/Thread-istudysmart)

Pages: 1 2

istudysmart???? - Abbeyroad19 - 01-02-2007

Happy new year all!!!!

This is my first post, but have been a member for several months. I am currently studying to take accounting (clep) and was wondering if anyone suggests using istudysmart as well.

I have used the info from the other acconting posts (thank you!!) but am wondering if it is worth the extra $$$

There is not much I can find thoughout the posting about istudy

Any help/suggestions would be appreciated

Traditional - Strayer (67 credits) still currently going

DSST - Principles of Supervision (62), HR Management (61), Money and banking (50), Intro to business (61), Org Behaviour (59)

CLEP - None

istudysmart???? - Blonco - 01-02-2007

Hey Abbey

I know this is off topic, but I sent you a pm with a couple of questions. Thanks

istudysmart???? - ShotoJuku - 01-02-2007

Just my own personal opinion - ISS is way too expensive.

I was thinking the same thing........thanks for the reply

istudysmart???? - trasyrincan - 01-02-2007

Hello,

I see you took Intro to Business! I am nervous; I'm taking this next Monday...tell me what all should I "know" and study...I have been studying a lot! I am studying the Instacert as well as the red book. THanks again!

istudysmart???? - Bongsau - 01-02-2007

ISS seemed way to expensive for me. There are so many other resources available (just search this forum, as it is an incredible wealth of info) that it just never seemed like good option. You may as well just pay for the traditional class instead.

Good Luck!

istudysmart???? - cederic824 - 01-02-2007

Abbeyroad19 Wrote:This is my first post, but have been a member for several months. I am currently studying to take accounting (clep) and was wondering if anyone suggests using istudysmart as well.

I have used the info from the other acconting posts (thank you!!) but am wondering if it is worth the extra $$$

In my opinion Istudysmart is overpriced. Istudysmart IS Moore publishing and they have been writing study guides for a long time. Ten or twenty years ago it might be worth it, but the internet has given access to methods that are cheaper and just as effective. IC and this forum is just one example.
Save your money and pass on ISS.

Seems I got my answer!!! Thanks for the feedback.........

As far an intro to business, I only used IC to study. I did take take principles of supervision, HR management and Org behavior, also using the IC flashcards, and alot of the material is overlapping, which helps to study for the intro to business.

I did find these tests to be passable using IC, so you should have no problem.........I have been out of the game A LONG TIME!!!, and if I can pass it, you will do excellent

Best of luck

istudysmart???? - trasyrincan - 01-05-2007

Thanks! ...Which one is easier...HRM or Org Behaviors? Did you take the EC's version, which count as upper level classes? Please tell me what you did to study for those...