Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
which would you pick?
The good news is that I'm down to 3 clep tests! I have scheduled my next exam (educational psychology). On test days I go ahead and schedule my next clep test, so there's no conflict, fees paid, etc.

So I'm trying to decide what I should take after educational psychology. I would love some input ~ should I take humanities or social sciences?
Smile Cleps:
Introduction Business Law 65
Principles of Management 70
Principles of Marketing 71
A&I Literature 68
American Lit 59
Educational Psychology 68
Social sciences & history 65
Western Civilization I 64

What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
[COLOR="Navy"]Human Growth & Development.

Have you taken - Intro to Soc or Intro to Psych yet? If not add them to your list.[/COLOR]

Your choices......Humanities or social sciences?
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
I've pretty much taken the regular classes for most of the other exams. I don't want to microeconomics, and have no background in languages. So literally my only options are social sciences, humanities, or both western civilizations (I'll have to take one of them to meet a core requirement). I was planning to save history for last since I figured it would take the most studying.
Smile Cleps:
A&I Literature 68
American Lit 59

What lies before us and what lies behind us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
If you are into education how about something like the Foundations of Education DSST? I am studying now for the Social Science and History CLEP and I can tell you even after just taking Intro to Soc. & Intro to Psyc. last spring this is a lot to study for it may be 6 credits, but if you are going to do any history I would take those before this.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
my college won't accept dantes. My only options are a clep test or taking the class.
Smile Cleps:
A&I Literature 68
American Lit 59

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Trying to pick a major Bec198 5 754 05-23-2015, 04:21 PM
Last Post: Bec198
  Can you pick up additional CLEP credits if it duplicates some already earned? hkhart 8 1,334 08-24-2011, 06:18 AM
Last Post: ryoder
  18 credits for Arts & sciences - Which one's to pick Jeff2243 11 2,255 02-13-2010, 06:11 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Help me pick a school for my grad degree (MPA) Joel 12 2,668 07-17-2009, 06:20 PM
Last Post: skyfall123
  Please help pick a humanities! BurnieGirl 1 782 09-04-2008, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ShotoJuku
  Pick two BurnieGirl 3 1,146 02-18-2008, 04:47 AM
Last Post: larry7crys
  Have credits need to pick a degree! fuggy 9 1,661 04-16-2007, 12:31 PM
Last Post: pitbull30