Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Validation
As I have been interning many people ask where my degree is from. 80% of them raise an eyebrow when I tell them that it is from TESC. I then have to take about 3 minutes and explain that yes it is accredited and that it compares to the local xyz college. But I just found our that our Superintendent of Public Instruction also graduated from TESC! Now I just add that I graduated from the same school as him and I get lot more respecthilarious .

Farmerboy
Farmerboy Wrote:As I have been interning many people ask where my degree is from. 80% of them raise an eyebrow when I tell them that it is from TESC. I then have to take about 3 minutes and explain that yes it is accredited and that it compares to the local xyz college. But I just found our that our Superintendent of Public Instruction also graduated from TESC! Now I just add that I graduated from the same school as him and I get lot more respecthilarious .

Farmerboy

That's Hillarious, and thanks for the tip as that's where I'm planning to get my degree as well!!! hilarious
Quotes:
We Learn from History that we do not Learn from History.

"It is, in fact, nothing short of a miracle that the modern methods of instruction have not entirely strangled the holy curiosity of inquiry."
*Albert Einstein*

A Democrecy lasts until it's people discover that they can vonte themselves money.

College/Degree:
Buisness Management

Tests taken:
Analyzing and Interpreting Literature 69
Principles of Macroeconomics 49
Principles of Microeconomics 58
Principles of Marketing 65
Principles of Macroeconomics 58
English Composition 47
College Mathematics 65
Western Civilization I: (Ancient Near East to 1648) 57
Biology 66
Farmerboy Wrote:As I have been interning many people ask where my degree is from. 80% of them raise an eyebrow when I tell them that it is from TESC. I then have to take about 3 minutes and explain that yes it is accredited and that it compares to the local xyz college. But I just found our that our Superintendent of Public Instruction also graduated from TESC! Now I just add that I graduated from the same school as him and I get lot more respecthilarious .

Farmerboy
>

Very nice! You should give us an update on your internship!