Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
study.com
Finally got notice that I passed my 1st study.com class it is out of pending status and I passed the class does it automatically get sent over to TESU or what do I need to do to get credit? Also just about finished with my 2nd course. I have the guardian scholarship when will I be able to start my next course? Is it 1 month from when I started the first course?
Congrats. I would recommend setting up a free account with ACE here: https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main , once it is set up you request via the ACE site to retrieve the credit from where ever it is located. In this case choose study.com and the course and you should see it show up in a few days. Other testing sites can deliver in minutes. Hope that helps.
Thomas Edison State University-BSBA: Accounting:

B&M: College Algebra, Psychology, American Government, English Composition I&II, General Chemistry I&II, Humanites I, Fundamentals of Speech, Microbiology, Biology I&II, Nutrition, Personal Health, Anatomy and Phys I&II, Precalculus, Organic Chemistry I&II, Hardware and Software, History of Western Art II

Davar Academy: Prin of Finance, Info Lit, Intro to Computers, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Communication, International Management, Corporate Finance, Multinational Business Finance

Study.com: Personal Finance, Intro Managerial Accounting, Applied Managerial Accounting, Prin. of Marketing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Prin of Management

TESU: Awarded bc of certification: Business Law, Prin. of Financial Accounting

TECEP: Strategic Management
gator9595 Wrote:Congrats. I would recommend setting up a free account with ACE here: https://www2.acenet.edu/credit/?fuseacti...ripts.main , once it is set up you request via the ACE site to retrieve the credit from where ever it is located. In this case choose study.com and the course and you should see it show up in a few days. Other testing sites can deliver in minutes. Hope that helps.

Oh duh ok that makes sense! Previously set up an ACE Account as I did a Sophia Course and the TEEX courses. Hello fellow accountant how do you like doing the accounting courses thru study.com? Debating whether I want to take them thru there or if I just want to try to take them at a local community college.
I personally loved them. I like the style of study.com's lessons. I would rather test out then spend the time at college. But with that said it is better to have taken acct. classes at a college. If you are in a state that requires it for the CPA exam. I hope to take that in the next year.
Thomas Edison State University-BSBA: Accounting:

B&M: College Algebra, Psychology, American Government, English Composition I&II, General Chemistry I&II, Humanites I, Fundamentals of Speech, Microbiology, Biology I&II, Nutrition, Personal Health, Anatomy and Phys I&II, Precalculus, Organic Chemistry I&II, Hardware and Software, History of Western Art II

Davar Academy: Prin of Finance, Info Lit, Intro to Computers, Microeconomics, Macroeconomics, Managerial Communication, International Management, Corporate Finance, Multinational Business Finance

Study.com: Personal Finance, Intro Managerial Accounting, Applied Managerial Accounting, Prin. of Marketing, Advanced Accounting, Cost Accounting, Prin of Management

TESU: Awarded bc of certification: Business Law, Prin. of Financial Accounting

TECEP: Strategic Management

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Limited Time 68% Off College Saver at Study.com portals 40 7,200 Yesterday, 05:03 PM
Last Post: promise22
  Study.com History Courses lawqueen04 4 177 09-16-2024, 02:05 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
Lightbulb Study.com 5 Exam Limit per Month Clarification Jaymes 2 215 09-13-2024, 08:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  The official guide to courses by Straighterline, Study, et al: We want YOUR input! aviator guy 399 496,712 09-12-2024, 07:04 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com non-proctored final exams Tsanchez123 6 600 08-30-2024, 06:17 PM
Last Post: wow
  Study.com renewal discount Tsanchez123 1 230 08-25-2024, 10:53 AM
  Which order should I take these Study.com Classes from easiest to most difficult? mohelena02 9 3,199 08-16-2024, 11:36 AM
  Study.com Exam, Accidentally Left Installer Open ExcellentPhoto 2 384 08-13-2024, 06:41 PM
  Study.com—is this course NCCRS or ACE? wow 15 710 08-12-2024, 03:45 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Study.com Failed Exam BSBRose21 5 3,021 07-31-2024, 09:58 AM
Last Post: legenwait4itdary