Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
old topic
Hey guys,
Havent been on in a while due to a move. None the less, I went to look for an old topic we had here about a month ago about an agency where you can get military grade volunteer job and they pay for college more or less. Does anyone have an idea of what I'm talking about? IF so can you provide the link to that topic section?
thanks
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

[SIZE="1"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]tesc credit banked
FEMA IS courses- alot

Aleks completed-many of them

Cleps:Spanish 67

Associates in psychology UOP
TESC BA in psychology[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
Was it the Nation's Best Kept Secret post about The Commisioned Corps?
Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Wile E. Coyote, genius. I am not selling anything nor am I working my way through college, so let's get down to basics: you are a rabbit and I am going to eat you for supper. Now don't try to get away, I am more muscular, more cunning, faster and larger than you are, and I am a genius, while you could hardly pass the entrance examinations to kindergarten, so I'll give you the customary two minutes to say your prayers.

Bachelor of Science in PsychoRabbitology degree
Master of Education with a specialty in Rabbit-specific destructive munitions (or eLearning & Technology, I forget which)
Doctor of Philosophy in Wile E. Leadership with an area of specialty in Acme Mind Expansion - 2017 Hopefully
Glad to see you back nj593---hope the move went well.
TMW2010 Wrote:Was it the Nation's Best Kept Secret post about The Commisioned Corps?

Thats the one. thanks
[SIZE="3"][SIZE="2"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="1"][SIZE="4"][SIZE="4"][FONT="Arial Narrow"]"Oh, get a job? Just get a job? Why don't I strap on my job helmet, and squeeze down into a job cannon and fire off into job land, where jobs grow on jobbies!" Its always sunny in Philadelphia.

FEMA IS courses- alot

attempting currently
Masters in counseling
P00057870 Wrote:Glad to see you back nj593---hope the move went well.

Thank you.

FEMA IS courses- alot

attempting currently
Masters in counseling

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Off topic chat - What's new? bjcheung77 14 2,851 12-04-2018, 08:12 AM
Last Post: allvia
  off topic- computer suggestion cookderosa 9 2,069 08-11-2018, 10:00 PM
Last Post: davewill
  Please help with research topic! soliloquy 5 1,491 06-19-2015, 07:25 PM
Last Post: soliloquy
  My thesis topic was accepted! cookderosa 18 2,679 04-26-2014, 07:44 PM
Last Post: NAP
  Idea for topic -- traditional schools that take CLE CLEP_enthusiast 7 1,672 09-11-2013, 09:11 AM
Last Post: cookderosa
  Off topic- cooking with WIC cookderosa 3 1,143 10-01-2012, 01:58 PM
Last Post: LaterBloomer
  Off topic: for any woman who has given birth cookderosa 36 5,336 03-23-2012, 01:01 AM
Last Post: mrs.b
  off topic - starting our business! cookderosa 24 3,390 08-19-2011, 08:54 AM
Last Post: Elinor
  hi everyone. This topic is about Strawberry Shortcake. adrienneviolet 17 2,530 03-09-2011, 10:09 PM
Last Post: jmed
  Off Topic- vote for my chef friend cookderosa 7 1,334 12-01-2008, 07:40 PM
Last Post: Sunshine