Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
help
im trying to study for a clep examination and when i click on the link it asks me to sign in again, then after that is complete it goes to a blank white page which states "No subject specified." in the top left hand corner......and thats it. It worked an hour ago and now has stopped. Other study links to different subjects work but i cant seem to get on principles of supervision...any help would be great
I've had this same problem. Happily, the fix is quite simple. Just delete your interent browser cookies -- either all of them, or just those from InstantCert.com -- and all should be well.

Just google removing cookies along with the name of whatever browser you happen to be using if you need instructions on how to delete cookies.

Hope that works for you!
R.
[SIZE="1"]American Government (68) ~ Analyzing & Interpreting Literature (70) ~ Art of the Western World (72) ~ Astronomy (66) ~ ENG407: Chaucer (A) ~ Civil War & Reconstruction (69) ~ College Algebra (62) ~ College Mathematics (73) ~ College Writing (A) ~ English Composition with Essay (59) ~ GRE Literature in English (610/73%tile) ~ Humanities (75) ~ Introduction to Business (62) ~ Introduction to Computing (459) ~ Introduction to Educational Psychology (72) ~ Introduction to World Religions (478) ~ Introductory Psychology (74) ~ Money & Banking (48) ~ Research & Writing (A) ~ Rise & Fall of the Soviet Union (68) ~ ENG 310: Short Stories (A) ~ Introductory Sociology (77) ~ Social Sciences & History (76) ~ Technical Writing (67) ~ US History I (69) ~ US History II (64) ~ Western Civilization I (76) ~ Western Civilization II (65) Western Europe Since 1945 (65) ~ Exam Feedback

Total Credits: 121 ~ DONE: Literature in English BA from Excelsior College[/SIZE]