Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
accuracy
How accurate are the practice tests for the dantee exams that are available on GetCollegeCredits.com | Get College Credits Are the questions similar to the actual questions on the exam?
They are old questions that are no longer used and will give you an excellent idea as to what to expect.
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
im studying for the dantee exam on world relgions. i was wondering if anyone took the practice exams available on collegeboard.com. how similar are the questions to the actual exam? also, is the scoring the same? what last minute study tips for this particular exam can you give me? which religions should i concentrate on?
so they are useful or not really so helpful? where are there other available sites for practice exams? im using the ic flashcards and the pass-your-exam book, is this enough to pass the exam?
jschuster123 Wrote:so they are useful or not really so helpful? where are there other available sites for practice exams? im using the ic flashcards and the pass-your-exam book, is this enough to pass the exam?

They are useful and helpful. Here is some other useful and helpful info...

ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="2"]
Shoto-Advice:
[SIZE="3"]"[/SIZE]EC[SIZE="3"]"[/SIZE]
"CCU"
"Prayer"
"A Pass is a Pass"
"Slow and Steady - Wins the Race"
[B][I]“Sometimes The Easy Way Is Not Always The Best Way”

"Passing a Petersons = Conquering a CLEP -or- Defeating a DSST"
"The 5 R's of Study: Repetition - Re-Enforces - Recognition - Recall - Retention"[/B][/I]
"Always be Ready to Release Your Mind & Incorporate the Advice of Others into Your Plans."
"Studying is much like Boiling Water, if it is not Heated Constantly it will Once Again Become Cold Water."

Other Sources of CLEP & DSST Study Material
REA Books, Comex Books, Pass Your Class Guides, Standard Deviants DVD's, Petersons Practice Exams, [COLOR="Gold"]Dummies Books, Idiot's Guides [/COLOR]. Big Grin[/SIZE]

[COLOR="Navy"]
[SIZE="3"]Study Time: How I Did It…[/SIZE]

Pre-Study-Prep: Obtain or set up whatever materials I will need to study (IC Flashcards, REA Books, Standard Deviants Videos, Pass-Your-Class Guides, and Petersons Practice Exams.

Week One: Begin to read books, review flashcards, watch videos. Call your test center and make an appointment in advance as they sometimes require a few weeks advance notice)

Week Two: Re-read books, review flashcards, watch videos Take 1-2 practice exams

Week Three: Continue to review all materials, take additional/final practice exams. You should be passing these with room to spare. Take real exam at end of the week and PASS.

Note you should have at this point already acquired pre-study-prep materials for your next exam so as not to waste time.[/COLOR]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Thanks ShotoJuku. Lots of great info.

jschuster123 Wrote:.......where are there other available sites for practice exams? ......

I have been collecting practice test info here:

http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post53668
AS in 2010 and BS in 2013 at Excelsior College - Transcripts and Costs
MS Biostatistics in 2019 at Texas A&M University - Graduate School

Sharing Credit-by-Exam*
Resources Used - 20+ Exams Passed & General GRE
Practice Tests - Available for CLEP and DSST

* Link posted with permission from forum admin; thank you!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IC and accuracy before testing cookderosa 1 1,021 08-11-2007, 10:04 AM
Last Post: cookderosa