Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
You all are inspiring!
Simply by viewing all of your educational accomplishments on your signatures and willingness to help others I am inspired by you members.

A little background: I found this site looking for advice on a couple CLEP/DSST tests I just recently took to complete my CCAF degree. I'm 21 years old and after joining the USAF Reserves I've become somewhat career-oriented with a focus on making the most in my education. This is what brings me to creating this thread...

I will be returning to school full-time this fall to finish the three years I have left in my bachelors in aeronautical engineering. I am curious if it is possible to simultaneously earn another bachelors degree through Excelsior or TESC. This specific TESC program interests me as it is what I do currently in the military and also what I have my CCAF degree in:

Thomas Edison State College | BSAST in Aviation Maintenance Technology Credit Distribution

My question to you all is can it be done and/or is it worth it? I realize having two bachelors degrees in fields that are very similar may seem redundant. Would it be more valuable to seek another bachelors degree in a different field such as:

http://www.excelsior.edu/c/document_libr...upId=78666

Thank you, all comments and criticism is welcome!
two degrees is good. i was thinking of doing something at TESC after i complete my degree at Embry Riddle. You can do whatever type of schooling you want as long as your money and motivation permits.
CLEPS/DSST PASSED
Spanish- 64, Heres to Your health-414
Almost Done with My Embry Riddle Pro Aero Degree.