Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Woohoo! Major milestone!!!
I am all wound up! I passed Principles of Marketing today with a 76, which brings me up to 90 credits. That means (drumroll, please) I have officially completed my junior year! Yippee!!!!! It took me about 9 months to do three years worth of college. Waycool.

I'm taking a break for the holidays and then will take my last CLEPs and DSSTs and a few classes from TESC next year, hopefully finishing in June of '08.

Meantime I shall celebrate my milestone by getting my favorite iced coffee drink at Dunkin Donuts while I'm out today. hilarious hilarious hilarious
[SIZE="2"]Time to order your class ring!![/SIZE]
ShotoJuku +
A.S., B.S., M.S., MBA
IC Forums Senior Super Moderator  
Passing It On & Paying It Forward To All Just Starting or Completing Their Educational Journey!

Shoto's Passing Your Exam Advice Here --->   http://www.degreeforum.net/general-educa...#post59179
God Bless The USA :patriot:
Boy I miss that! Out here on the west coast you can't find a decent donut place without risking your life (thanks Atkins...)
Congrats!
-HB
Working On:
NOTHING!!!!
Finished: Graduated BSL 15 Feb 08, Waiting on the USPS to deliver the cert.

[SIZE="2"]Passed:
All Clep Generals (Except Math)
ECE Composition,Clep Intro to Soc,DSST Human Cult Geography,World Conflict,HRM,World Pop,Ethics,ECE Research Methods in Psych,Abnormal Psych,
DSST Technical Writing, Intro World Religions,
MIS,Drugs and Alcohol, R+F USSR,Intro to Computers,Civil War,Criminal Justice,B. Math
Environment+Humanity,Info Systems+Comp Apps, CLEP- US History 1+2,Ana. Lit, DSST- Intro to Buisness [/SIZE]
ShotoJuku Wrote:[SIZE="2"]Time to order your class ring!![/SIZE]

Brian, is there really a class ring??? Does the one from EC have a globe on it???

Seriously, who would I order from?Rolleyes
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)
studyhard Wrote:I am all wound up! I passed Principles of Marketing today with a 76, which brings me up to 90 credits. That means (drumroll, please) I have officially completed my junior year! Yippee!!!!! It took me about 9 months to do three years worth of college. Waycool.

I'm taking a break for the holidays and then will take my last CLEPs and DSSTs and a few classes from TESC next year, hopefully finishing in June of '08.

Meantime I shall celebrate my milestone by getting my favorite iced coffee drink at Dunkin Donuts while I'm out today. hilarious hilarious hilarious

I can't wait to be in your Shoes that is awesome
There's definitely a class ring. When I got the alumni newsletter last week it had an ad for class rings on one of the last few pages. There were pictures of 4 different designs, I believe. They are out there...

I take Ethics tomorrow and Org Behavior the day after tomorrow (both ECEs). Wish me luck!
Chris
[SIZE="1"]120 credits, 3.60 GPA, B.S. General Business, Excelsior College to be conferred 6/20/08 Cool

CLEP Accounting-71, Humanities-70, Marketing-78, Macro-70, Sociology-66, HG&D-72, Management-77, American Gov't-63, Business Law-73, Edu Psych-67, Biology-71; DSST MIS-66, Statistics-78, Principles of Finance-66, Money & Banking-65, Health-65, Business Law II-69, Environment-68, HRM-70; ECE Ethics-A, Org Behavior-B, Info Lit-P, Labor Relations-C, Ops Mgt-A, Business Strategy-B[/SIZE]
chromo Wrote:I take Ethics tomorrow and Org Behavior the day after tomorrow (both ECEs). Wish me luck!

You will do great!!
ImustStudy
----------------------------------------
A.S. Liberal Arts- Excelsior College 2007
B.S. Criminal Justice- Excelsior College 2008
M.B.A.- California Coast University 2012
EdS- Liberty University 2014
EdD- Liberty University 2016

Miscellaneous graduate coursework from University of The Rockies and California InterContinental University (that did me absolutely NO GOOD whatsoever)
Jump Up and Down spin all around! So Excited and Pleased for you!!! that's AMAZZZZZZZZING!!! Rockin Awesome! AYYAYAYAYAY : )

.. in 5 days I take marketing clep and Intro to Sociology. I jussssst started on my Clepping Journey.

I plan to take about 8 Clep exams and I'll be DONE with SCHOOL. yayay. I want to be done before end of January.

really, congratulations.
[SIZE="2"]Congratulations Studyhard! You'll probably really enjoy the holidays now. Smile [/SIZE]

Ummm, I live on the west side of the U.S. and now that you mention it, Highlander, I just realized that we don't have a single donut shop in our entire town of 30,000+ You have to go to a grocery store for those. LOL
Kate
BS Psychology

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  People Who Regret Their College Majors Are Sharing What Their Major Was LevelUP 22 1,561 02-26-2024, 07:34 PM
Last Post: jsd
  Major Study: Unproctored Online Exams Provide Meaningful Assessment Jonathan Whatley 0 373 11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Amberton website (major) redesign allvia 8 757 08-02-2023, 12:34 PM
Last Post: Maniac Craniac
  Labor Market Outcomes of College Graduates by Major by New Yotk Fed 2023 learnforlife 0 710 03-02-2023, 04:24 PM
Last Post: learnforlife
  Major Regret? See How These Americans Feel About Their College Degrees LevelUP 4 798 11-26-2022, 02:13 AM
Last Post: Johann
  ROI by major and college sanantone 8 989 09-03-2022, 02:57 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  As an IT major, I decided not to go to any grad school nomaduser 24 1,848 05-08-2022, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Johann
  GetEducated.com Major Update (business degrees) freeloader 1 722 04-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Some major "I'm done" kudos to degreeforum peeps studyingfortests 7 1,251 01-01-2022, 07:14 PM
Last Post: studyingfortests
  Concentration, Major, Minor are mentioned in the diploma? MrPanda 8 1,035 11-14-2021, 01:06 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77