Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Straighterline Business Statistics
Hi,
I searched the forum for any information pertaining to Straighterline's Business Statistics course, but, I did not see much.
Has anyone taken this course? If yes, were you able to find a book or an e-book that was helpful? Also, did it take a long time to complete? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Timothy

I have found a statistics for business 11th edition .pdf online.
timhoover2112 Wrote:Hi,
I searched the forum for any information pertaining to Straighterline's Business Statistics course, but, I did not see much.
Has anyone taken this course? If yes, were you able to find a book or an e-book that was helpful? Also, did it take a long time to complete? Any info would be much appreciated. Thanks. Timothy

I just took the class last month. Had no prior experience with stats. It took roughly two weeks for me to finish. I was not really focused on getting a high grade, just getting to 70% and finishing off. So that had something to do with the timeline for sure. As a result I didn't really spend a great amount of time with any one concept. Just read the material and go take the test was really all I did. Probably my least stressful SL course after taking both Accounting 1/2 & Macro.
Were the quizzes or final proctored?
perserverance11 Wrote:Were the quizzes or final proctored?
I don't think SL does any of their tests via proctor.
Working on: Debating whether I want to pursue a doctoral program or maybe another master's degree in 2022-23

Complete:
MBA (IT Management), 2019, Western Governors University
BSBA (Computer Information Systems), 2019, Thomas Edison State University
ASNSM (Computer Science), 2019, Thomas Edison State University

ScholarMatch College & Career Coach
WGU Ambassador
im registered to take the course and i just finished chemistry with them. i bought the international edition of the text for about 40 bucks
timhoover2112 Wrote:Hi,

I've taken that course, it took me 3 days to complete. However, that was full, very full days. I was stressed about the writing assignments, but it turned out that I nearly got a perfect grade so I was happy. I definitely would recommend you get the book the class is based on—it will help you pass.
"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use." Galileo Galilei
I am finalizing the business stats class within the next two days. I am wondering if, for those of you that have taken it, if I do the review will that be sufficient enough to do well on the final. I have gone through all the quizzes, read all the chapters, and done reasonably well, but I really need a good score on the final. I have gone through the final review and reviewed all of my quizzes etc, what else can I do to prepare for the final.

Thanks!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,461 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 445 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 627 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 899 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  StraighterLine acquires Childcare Education Institute bjcheung77 2 997 05-16-2023, 11:05 AM
Last Post: glammie83
  Excelsior University & StraighterLine success story! bjcheung77 0 901 03-07-2023, 07:24 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 612 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
  Statistics RA credit available anywhere? echo64 7 973 12-11-2022, 02:46 PM
  Online Learning Statistics Alpha 0 597 07-14-2022, 08:11 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  Science plus lab alterantives for Study.com/StraighterLine echo64 6 1,262 06-18-2022, 01:27 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77