Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Please help! First post.
Hi everyone,

I'm living abroad and don't have my degree yet. Only have 17 credits and plan to get my associates degree from TESU. I'm sure this has been posted many times but may I please ask the cheapest/fastest Associates program in TESU? I really want to get started ASAP, Thanks.
Unfortunately, this is the wrong section of the forum to post this request in so I'm not sure how much help you'll get here until it's moved.

But you really don't want to get an associate's from TESU unless you are graduating with a bachelor's at the same time. You will have to pay the waiver fee and that's now more than $3k. Math, computer science, and business administration are the cheapest degrees available. However, you still have to pay that fee.

You say that you are living abroad; does that mean that you are an American? Are those 17 credits from an RA source? If so, Pierpont might be an option for a quick & easy associate's degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes rachel83az's post:
  • cerich67
Personally I understand wanting to pursue associate first. A bachelor can feel overwhelming, been there done that. I usually do not dismiss that goal, because it can be pricier but it is a goal. And once it is accomplished it is there and can be useful.
Having a goal is more important than anything else. Pierpont is much cheaper compared to TESU.

Sent from my LG-SP200 using DegreeForum.net mobile app
SilentRaid, could you also list your courses you currently have, those 17 credits so we don't recommend taking the same courses over again? It would also be best to list the credits and grades you have for those courses so we can recommend you a better course of action after knowing your current situation more.

If you're American, living abroad, and those 17 credits are from a regionally accredited community college, then the BOG AAS is the cheapest, then the AA/AS at COSC would be next. Do you work for a union or have tuition assistance/reimbursement? If you're not a US Citizen or PR, then skip the BOG AAS and go for the COSC AA/AS as that would be the cheapest/easiest/fastest.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
I really appreciate the helpful replies. I will gather all my info over the next day to submit and I will also repost this in the proper thread. Yes, I am an American living abroad.
Cheapest doesn't mean fastest or easiest. What starts off cheap, may cost more in the end due to the time it takes to complete the degree.
[-] The following 1 user Likes ss20ts's post:
  • hsfamfun
(08-23-2020, 12:38 PM)ss20ts Wrote: Cheapest doesn't mean fastest or easiest. What starts off cheap, may cost more in the end due to the time it takes to complete the degree.

Pierpont is cheaper, easier, and faster.  I personally think an AA at TESU and/or EC is a rip-off, and would never suggest it.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • rachel83az

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  post bacc pre med program zadaea 3 714 11-20-2023, 03:13 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
Photo My Plan Moving Forward relating to BAin4Weeks Post and FIU/UMP/COSCI arcangel27 11 1,348 01-16-2023, 01:04 AM
Last Post: IReallyNeedADegree
  First post! Please critique my TESU BSBA GM plan! karaloehrer 23 5,669 02-23-2019, 07:17 PM
Last Post: Merlin