Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Virginia University of Lynchburg Accreditation on Warning
(03-30-2024, 05:09 PM)Airamb Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 05:04 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 04:19 PM)Airamb Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 04:07 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: yes. ECE says the ENEB masters is equivalent to a US RA Bachelor's degree. that report got me in a Regent University Masters.

If ECE said ENEB masters credits are "equivalent to a US RA Bachelor's degree" , then the bachelor credit will not count towards the 90 graduate credits. It needs to be master's or doctoral coursework! How did you pull that off? I have a high opinion of VUL as it is an established US accredited HBCU school in existence for over one hundred years. I hesitate with schools like ENEB in Spain that flip out master's degrees like pancakes.

I mentioned on this forum many times that the ENEB Masters can be used for any number of academic, workplace, and personal goals one may have. Universities, employers and country & state jurisdictions make up their own policies and rules on accepting or not accepting ENEB. VUL now has approximately 7-15 students that have gone to ENEB, received their singular or Dual Masters, and been accepted to their DHA program. My FCE (Foreign Credential Evaluation) was not only by ECE, but also Validential. Validentail evaluated ENEB as a US RA Masters degree. Not every FCE has to be from a NACES approved provider. And not every school rejects Validential. 

As I said before, every person has to choose for themselves how they will leverage their ENEB degrees. In one school (Regent U), I got into a Masters with my ENEB ECE Report. In another school (VUL), I got into a Doctoral program. And this forum has already addressed other schools across the US and abroad that accepts ENEB Masters into Doctoral Programs. 

I don't agree with the "ENEB Pancakes" analogy. I did the work. I read the PDFs, watched several of the supporting resources, and wrote 19 APA formatted Master's-level papers. And still enrolled in other ENEB masters degrees - doing the work!. While some my not agree with ENEB's LMS (Learning Management System), there are many schools that do the same thing. Login, read the material, follow the syllabus, and write a term paper or two, all while never really meeting the professor. Yes, there are discussion boards and maybe a ZOOM class, but ENEB is just as Asynchronous as other schools. 

And to achieve 7 As and 2Bs with a 3.82 GPA in my DHA, VUL is very impressed with ENEB graduates.

The problem is that you said that ECE evaluated the ENEB master's degree at the "bachelor level" on this forum. Hence, VUL should not have accepted you or those credits based on that statement alone regardless of my opinion about ENEB.  Sadly, VUL has some oversight issues in admissions, which can lead to accreditation issues if your ENEB credits are "bachelor's" level.
But remember that VUL, and I'm sure the Accreditor and USDOE all have no problem with the acceptance of Validential's FCE as "equivalent to a US RA Master's degree." You are mincing words. ECE is only one company. VUL and other schools can choose for themselves what criteria, documents, admissions and FCE they want. Many schools accept Validential. I understand your opinion, but disagree. That is just one of many Evaluations concerning ENEB.
Completed

Doctor of Healthcare Administration Virginia University of Lynchburg, 2024
Master's in Project Management  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2024
MBA  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
Master in Business & Corporate Communication  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022
BA (Equivalent)  |  NACES, ECE

In Progress

Master's in Human Resources Management, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master's in Big Data & Business Intelligence, Universidad Isabel I / ENEB
Master of Arts in Human Rights Practice | University of Arizona
Bachelor of Science in Liberal Arts, Excelsior University 

michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
Airamb Wrote:The problem is that you said that ECE evaluated the ENEB master's degree at the "bachelor level" on this forum. Hence, VUL should not have accepted you or those credits based on that statement alone regardless of my opinion about ENEB.  Sadly, VUL has some oversight issues in admissions, which can lead to accreditation issues if your ENEB credits are "bachelor's" level.

But remember that VUL, and I'm sure the Accreditor and USDOE all have no problem with the acceptance of Validential's FCE as "equivalent to a US RA Master's degree." You are mincing words. ECE is only one company. VUL and other schools can choose for themselves what criteria, documents, admissions and FCE they want. Many schools accept Validential. I understand your opinion, but disagree. That is just one of many Evaluations concerning ENEB.

Yes, there was a little bit of mix up on the ECE and Validential evaluations and the purposes or the schools that accepted each evaluation.
VUL didn't look at ECE for evaluation purposes for entry requirements, they accepted ENEB with Validential as Foreign Credit Evaluator.

Master of Arts in Church Leadership, Regent University - School of Divinity = Used ECE for evaluation purposes for RA Bachelors
Doctor of Healthcare Administration, Virginia University of Lynchburg = Used Validential for evaluation purposes for RA Masters (2 of them)
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
[-] The following 1 user Likes bjcheung77's post:
  • Dr_Chirp
(03-30-2024, 05:17 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 04:19 PM)Airamb Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 04:07 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: yes. ECE says the ENEB masters is equivalent to a US RA Bachelor's degree. that report got me in a Regent University Masters.

If ECE said ENEB masters credits are "equivalent to a US RA Bachelor's degree" , then the bachelor credit will not count towards the 90 graduate credits. It needs to be master's or doctoral coursework! How did you pull that off? I have a high opinion of VUL as it is an established US accredited HBCU school in existence for over one hundred years. I hesitate with schools like ENEB in Spain that flip out master's degrees like pancakes.

I mentioned on this forum many times that the ENEB Masters can be used for any number of academic, workplace, and personal goals one may have. Universities, employers and country & state jurisdictions make up their own policies and rules on accepting or not accepting ENEB. VUL now has approximately 7-15 students that have gone to ENEB, received their singular or Dual Masters, and been accepted to their DHA program. My FCE (Foreign Credential Evaluation) was not only by ECE, but also Validential. Validentail evaluated ENEB as a US RA Masters degree. Not every FCE has to be from a NACES approved provider. And not every school rejects Validential. 

As I said before, every person has to choose for themselves how they will leverage their ENEB degrees. In one school (Regent U), I got into a Masters with my ENEB ECE Report. In another school (VUL), I got into a Doctoral program. And this forum has already addressed other schools across the US and abroad that accepts ENEB Masters into Doctoral Programs. 

I don't agree with the "ENEB Pancakes" analogy. I did the work. I read the PDFs, watched several of the supporting resources, and wrote 19 APA formatted Master's-level papers. And still enrolled in other ENEB masters degrees - doing the work!. While some my not agree with ENEB's LMS (Learning Management System), there are many schools that do the same thing. Login, read the material, follow the syllabus, and write a term paper or two, all while never really meeting the professor. Yes, there are discussion boards and maybe a ZOOM class, but ENEB is just as Asynchronous as other schools. 

And to achieve 7 As and 2Bs with a 3.82 GPA in my DHA, VUL is very impressed with ENEB graduates.

The problem is that you said that ECE evaluated the ENEB master's degree at the "bachelor level" on this forum. Hence, VUL should not have accepted you or those credits based on that statement alone regardless of my opinion about ENEB.  Sadly, VUL has some oversight issues in admissions, which can lead to accreditation issues if your ENEB credits are "bachelor's" level.
Let me get this straight. According to your resume, you go from holding a Diploma to earning an ENEB foreign "master degree" that is originally evaluated as a Bachelors degree from a US NACES approved evaluator ECE to getting it accredited by Validential and evaluated as a master's degree (how convenient) so you may be admitted to VUL and graduate with a DHA?

With all due respect, this really doesn't smell right!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Airamb's post:
  • ss20ts
(03-30-2024, 05:56 PM)Airamb Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 05:17 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 04:19 PM)Airamb Wrote: If ECE said ENEB masters credits are "equivalent to a US RA Bachelor's degree" , then the bachelor credit will not count towards the 90 graduate credits. It needs to be master's or doctoral coursework! How did you pull that off? I have a high opinion of VUL as it is an established US accredited HBCU school in existence for over one hundred years. I hesitate with schools like ENEB in Spain that flip out master's degrees like pancakes.

Let me get this straight. According to your resume, you go from holding a Diploma to earning an ENEB foreign "master degree" that is originally evaluated as a Bachelors degree from a US NACES approved evaluator ECE to getting it accredited by Validential and evaluated as a master's degree (how convenient) so you may be admitted to VUL and graduate with a DHA?

You have a right to your opinion. It's similar in California to persons who have a AA degree and get accepted to Law School by a CA-accredited Law School, and pass the bar. Their "resume" is an AA to a professional doctorate. Don't disparage others for the choices they make and the goals they achieve. My "resume" also has 30 years of leadership and nonprofit management experience as well.
Completed

Master in Business & Corporate Communication  |  Universidad Isabel I / ENEB, 2022

In Progress

(03-30-2024, 05:56 PM)Airamb Wrote: Let me get this straight. According to your resume, you go from holding a Diploma to earning an ENEB foreign "master degree" that is originally evaluated as a Bachelors degree from a US NACES approved evaluator ECE to getting it accredited by Validential and evaluated as a master's degree (how convenient) so you may be admitted to VUL and graduate with a DHA?

That is a bizarre take. Different evaluators provide different results (they don't accredit, they evaluate equivalence). That's the beauty of having multiple evaluators. If one doesn't give you the result you need, you have the option to go someplace else. He did, and he got the result he needed in order to be admitted into the program he wanted to be admitted into. Nothing about that is wrong. It's actually a very smart move to make.
[-] The following 1 user Likes eLearner's post:
  • Dr_Chirp
(03-30-2024, 01:43 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 12:35 PM)grown1914@gmail.com Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 02:06 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: I want to add my "two cents" to this distinction. For many years, people have found any number of ways to demonize and subjugate certain accreditations or institutions as inferior or "less than" to make their educational journey or decision or school seem superior. As long as the US Department of Education has given its stamp of approval and authority to TRACS to accredit schools and provide Federal Aid to millions of students, that's ALL THAT MATTERS. 

Every HBCU, save the large institutions (Howard, FAMU, etc.) struggle. For those who may not understand the struggles dating back to the 1800s, HBCUs started explicitly due to the roadblocks, segregation, lack of funding, outright racism, and evil actions of government-sanctioned bigotry that have plagued HBCUs for generations. VUL is not exempt. I believe what VUL has done is see its challenges, rise to the challenge, and now offer a solid, well-regarded, and in-demand DHA Program that has put VUL on the map and helped secure a better financial future for VUL. 

The DHA program continues to see record enrollment, especially for minority students. The current Healthcare leadership spectrum has a deficient minority representation across the USA. There is a staggering underrepresentation of top-level leaders of BIPOC background all over the USA and other health sectors where the USA has international locations. 

VUL is on the right path, and being on a short probationary period to allow VUL to fix the issues doesn't raise significant concerns. Every year, many schools miss one or two accreditation benchmarks and are given a warning. This situation is not to the point of school closure, loss of accreditation, or VUL DHA program closure.

The DHA at VUL is the EASY way out. The degree is taking advantage of minority students or those students who want a quick fix vs a standard doctoral degree. There are plenty of options to receive a DHA, You can apply to the top school, the medical university of South Carolina; or you can go to Morehouse School of Medicine, Central Michigan University, Oklahoma State University, or even the online schools Capella, Phoenix, and Walden..

VUL degrees aren’t respected in the healthcare space and the school has a degree mill reputation from other academic institutions. A doctorate that can be earned in one year is not up to the standard of those that take 3 years to achieve.

Now, you have a bias and need for the school to maintain credibility, but I’m sorry you waisted your money.

For others, GO TO A REGIONALLY ACCREDITED institution.

The information you have presented lacks factual evidence. Many universities offer a one-year DBA or similar doctoral degree in Management, Business, and Healthcare. Your assertion suggesting otherwise is inaccurate. Furthermore, your claim that VUL's DHA program lacks respect in the healthcare industry and is deemed a diploma mill is baseless and disrespectful. VUL, as an established HBCU, has never been associated with diploma mill practices. Your remarks are offensive and unsubstantiated.

Additionally, your preference for "RA institutions" displays narrow-mindedness and bias against non-RA schools, particularly HBCUs. Unless you are affiliated with the US Department of Education, it is not within your authority to place significance on the distinction between RA and NA institutions based on personal opinion. The standards set by the USDOE for educational institutions are upheld by accrediting bodies, regardless of their designation or the public's penchant towards subjugating one or the other as "less than." Passing judgment on the reputation of the DHA program without adequate knowledge or experience in the academic and healthcare fields is unjust.

1-year Doctoral Programs: 

1. Doctorate in Behavioral Health, Capella University, Freed-Hardeman University, Arizona State University

Similar short Doctoral Programs (18 months):

Doctor of Nursing Practice, Grand Canyon University, Capella University, Purdue Global University, Maryville University, University of Florida, Gwynedd Mercy University

2. Doctor of Occupational Therapy, Grand Canyon University, Boston University, Temple University

Before making baseless accusations and spreading misinformation, I suggest conducting thorough research. It is possible to earn a doctoral degree in a short period from various universities offering similar disciplines or degrees classified as "professional doctorates."

Lastly, I would like to mention that in the past 3-4 years since the introduction of the DHA program at VUL, we have witnessed many graduates thriving in their respective fields after earning their DHA. Some have become CEOs, C-suite executives, university professors, and have taken on roles in various Local, State, and Federal agencies throughout the USA. Personally, I am currently engaged through a contract with the NM Department of Health.

May I ask which school offer "
Many universities offer a one-year DBA or similar doctoral degree in Management, Business"
(03-30-2024, 10:25 PM)armado Wrote:
(11-29-2023, 02:06 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote: I want to add my "two cents" to this distinction. For many years, people have found any number of ways to demonize and subjugate certain accreditations or institutions as inferior or "less than" to make their educational journey or decision or school seem superior. As long as the US Department of Education has given its stamp of approval and authority to TRACS to accredit schools and provide Federal Aid to millions of students, that's ALL THAT MATTERS. 

Every HBCU, save the large institutions (Howard, FAMU, etc.) struggle. For those who may not understand the struggles dating back to the 1800s, HBCUs started explicitly due to the roadblocks, segregation, lack of funding, outright racism, and evil actions of government-sanctioned bigotry that have plagued HBCUs for generations. VUL is not exempt. I believe what VUL has done is see its challenges, rise to the challenge, and now offer a solid, well-regarded, and in-demand DHA Program that has put VUL on the map and helped secure a better financial future for VUL. 

The DHA program continues to see record enrollment, especially for minority students. The current Healthcare leadership spectrum has a deficient minority representation across the USA. There is a staggering underrepresentation of top-level leaders of BIPOC background all over the USA and other health sectors where the USA has international locations. 

VUL is on the right path, and being on a short probationary period to allow VUL to fix the issues doesn't raise significant concerns. Every year, many schools miss one or two accreditation benchmarks and are given a warning. This situation is not to the point of school closure, loss of accreditation, or VUL DHA program closure.

The DHA at VUL is the EASY way out. The degree is taking advantage of minority students or those students who want a quick fix vs a standard doctoral degree. There are plenty of options to receive a DHA, You can apply to the top school, the medical university of South Carolina; or you can go to Morehouse School of Medicine, Central Michigan University, Oklahoma State University, or even the online schools Capella, Phoenix, and Walden..

VUL degrees aren’t respected in the healthcare space and the school has a degree mill reputation from other academic institutions. A doctorate that can be earned in one year is not up to the standard of those that take 3 years to achieve.

Now, you have a bias and need for the school to maintain credibility, but I’m sorry you waisted your money.

The information you have presented lacks factual evidence. Many universities offer a one-year DBA or similar doctoral degree in Management, Business, and Healthcare. Your assertion suggesting otherwise is inaccurate. Furthermore, your claim that VUL's DHA program lacks respect in the healthcare industry and is deemed a diploma mill is baseless and disrespectful. VUL, as an established HBCU, has never been associated with diploma mill practices. Your remarks are offensive and unsubstantiated.

Additionally, your preference for "RA institutions" displays narrow-mindedness and bias against non-RA schools, particularly HBCUs. Unless you are affiliated with the US Department of Education, it is not within your authority to place significance on the distinction between RA and NA institutions based on personal opinion. The standards set by the USDOE for educational institutions are upheld by accrediting bodies, regardless of their designation or the public's penchant towards subjugating one or the other as "less than." Passing judgment on the reputation of the DHA program without adequate knowledge or experience in the academic and healthcare fields is unjust.

1. Doctorate in Behavioral Health, Capella University, Freed-Hardeman University, Arizona State University

Doctor of Nursing Practice, Grand Canyon University, Capella University, Purdue Global University, Maryville University, University of Florida, Gwynedd Mercy University

2. Doctor of Occupational Therapy, Grand Canyon University, Boston University, Temple University

Before making baseless accusations and spreading misinformation, I suggest conducting thorough research. It is possible to earn a doctoral degree in a short period from various universities offering similar disciplines or degrees classified as "professional doctorates."

Lastly, I would like to mention that in the past 3-4 years since the introduction of the DHA program at VUL, we have witnessed many graduates thriving in their respective fields after earning their DHA. Some have become CEOs, C-suite executives, university professors, and have taken on roles in various Local, State, and Federal agencies throughout the USA. Personally, I am currently engaged through a contract with the NM Department of Health.

Many universities offer a one-year DBA or similar doctoral degree in Management, Business"

Listen, I'm not going to argue with people over the path I took. I don't have to prove myself or VUL to anyone. 

Here is a list from this website that shows many schools that offer a 1-year or close to 18-month or more, in their doctoral programs. Let me also clear something up. VUL makes it very clear that this DHA program is an accelerated program that would normally take 2 years.

https://www.edsmart.org/shortest-doctora...ms-online/

Most doctoral students take 2 classes per semester. If VUL did that, it would take 5 semesters to complete the DHA and up to 2 additional semesters to complete the Externship requirement. Again, each student has the right to choose their program, choose their school, and choose how fast they want to go. Those choices don't make their program or length of study any less valuable or qualified. 

And at the end of the day, the USDOE and accrediting body has authorized and recognized VUL's DHA program. For those who have issues with it, tough! There's really nothing anyone can do about it! Go to another school.
Completed

In Progress

I want to be clear. I am not disputing the legitimacy of VUL and the degrees! Congratulations, you earned a U.S.-accredited professional doctorate degree. That is awesome! I am, however, cautious in believing one can earn 2 master's degrees and be currently enrolled in 4 more from the same school that sells $150 Groupon enrolments. With 30 years in the healthcare industry, I can tell you that will definitely look suspicious on a resume or curriculum vitae. The healthcare sector is very serious about accreditation, respectability, validity, and competency. This just doesn't make sense and will require a lot of explaining in an interview.
Interviewer: How did you earn 6 master's degrees from the same university? Applicant: I enrolled in six $150 Groupon discount programs.
Interviewer: Como es que recibio seis diplomas de Maestria en Barcelona? Habla Castellano o Catalan? Ademas, la fluencia necessaria de escribir en Castellano para recibir un titulo de Maestria es profundo. Lo dudo muchisimo!
[-] The following 1 user Likes Airamb's post:
  • newdegree
BJ dice: Mi amigo... ¡Me encanta aprender!  Soy principiante con el español.  Disfruto aprendiendo en ENEB.  Actually, if it was for me, I wouldn't list ENEB for anything unless it's really necessary to do so...

For example, if I'm going into Project Management and I took the MBA+PM, that's sufficient enough, I wouldn't add all 6 or how ever many I'm going to be taking from ENEB. It really depends...

The same goes for a Hospitality & Tourism Management position, if I took the MBA & Masters with that concentration, I wouldn't list anything more than needed, it's overkill I think to list everything. 

Note: For myself, I use the ENEB offerings for filling learning and knowledge gaps.  Not using these for transfer credit or anything, just for personal development, it's the same reason I got the UK Level 7's.
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(03-30-2024, 11:08 PM)michaeladsmith2 Wrote:
(03-30-2024, 10:25 PM)armado Wrote:

Listen, I'm not going to argue with people over the path I took. I don't have to prove myself or VUL to anyone. 

Here is a list from this website that shows many schools that offer a 1-year or close to 18-month or more, in their doctoral programs. Let me also clear something up. VUL makes it very clear that this DHA program is an accelerated program that would normally take 2 years.

https://www.edsmart.org/shortest-doctora...ms-online/

Most doctoral students take 2 classes per semester. If VUL did that, it would take 5 semesters to complete the DHA and up to 2 additional semesters to complete the Externship requirement. Again, each student has the right to choose their program, choose their school, and choose how fast they want to go. Those choices don't make their program or length of study any less valuable or qualified. 

And at the end of the day, the USDOE and accrediting body has authorized and recognized VUL's DHA program. For those who have issues with it, tough! There's really nothing anyone can do about it! Go to another school.

That website you linked to lists multiple unaccredited universities. The rest of the programs are either for licensed healthcare fields, or they're three years. They did not list "many" schools with 1-year or 18-month doctorates. One of the 18-month doctorates is an ABD completion program. Did you go over the list? 

Where are you getting the information that most doctoral students take two classes per semester? That is a part-time schedule for non-traditional students. Full-time students take a minimum of 9 semester hours.

VUL is on the semester hour system but all courses in the DHA are four credit hours. Are they really worth four credit hours? I don't know. They're not the only school that does this, but it's rare.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc
[-] The following 1 user Likes sanantone's post:
  • ss20ts

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Sabi University Alpha 15 3,458 09-25-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Augusta University Hybrid PhD in Intelligence, Defense, and Cybersecurity Policy Jonathan Whatley 0 155 09-23-2024, 05:08 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Florida Atlantic University: PhD in CS $34K bjcheung77 17 4,057 09-21-2024, 02:54 AM
Last Post: dserios
  Binghamton University System Science PhD for $15k NotJoeBiden 3 277 09-16-2024, 06:01 PM
Last Post: sanantone
  University of Central Arkansas's Online Ph.D mohelena02 24 5,484 07-25-2024, 10:03 AM
Last Post: TINASAM
  European International University basu888 51 23,804 07-25-2024, 05:33 AM
Last Post: stevennguyen15691
  12-18 months PhD in Health Sciences - Faulkner University michaeladsmith2 18 1,561 07-07-2024, 08:05 PM
  VERN' and Brittany University doyouhowdo1 5 1,060 06-21-2024, 01:23 PM
  Capitol Technology University PhD in Cyberpsychology Sarit1046 20 1,978 04-23-2024, 01:07 PM
  DBA from Prague University of Economics and Business, 15k Euro durain 6 1,454 03-17-2024, 12:07 PM