Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ExcelsiorRegentsUSNY Transcript update
I heard that Excelsior University does not accept "below the line" credits from transfers anymore. Apparently, they don't offer this type of credit banking for their graduates anymore unless you take the course from Excelsior University.
So, that means they've updated their own One Transcript service as well? What if you only take the required 7 credits from them for the Bachelors degree, would that have everything on the transcript or not? Hmm, they're going the way of COSC with adding restrictions, this is going to be interesting, I wonder what else is going to come into play sooner or later...
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: Global Management & Entrepreneurship, ASU (Freebie)

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
(08-28-2023, 03:20 PM)Sapo Wrote: I heard that Excelsior University does not accept "below the line" credits from transfers anymore. Apparently, they don't offer this type of credit banking for their graduates anymore unless you take the course from Excelsior University.

I think you've been told incorrect info.  They still have all of the old info on their website.  Also, they are not Regents, and haven't been for many years.
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA
[-] The following 1 user Likes dfrecore's post:
  • ss20ts
The "Below the Line" service was for Alumnus who graduated from Excelsior University/previous names. It is not the same as "OneTranscript ®." "If you’re currently enrolled in, or successfully completed a degree program at Excelsior University, you are not eligible to use the OneTranscript service." Many graduates used the $25 "Below the line" transcript update service for a variety of reasons but is no longer available. Hopefully, this post helps clarify the confusion about the different services but I suggest you contact EU to answer your questions.
With that said, it is possible EU may allow graduates to update their transcripts "below the line" with Cleps and Sophia and other ACE-accredited coursework but not with courses taken from other universities that have their own transcripts. If you are enrolled in a second EU degree and the coursework applies to the second degree, apparently it can be put on the EU transcript. As I said before, if this applies to you then you need to contact EU. As an EU graduate, I was denied the request to add coursework "below the line" that was earned at other accredited universities. I didn't however, try to add coursework from challenge courses like CLEP, DSST, Sophia, etc., for the $25 fee!
Link to EU Transcript update form

https://www.excelsior.edu/wp-content/upl...t_Form.pdf

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I need some help with the official transcript frankc 9 1,542 03-05-2023, 01:29 AM
Last Post: frankc
  When can I download the transcript after the conferral date? frankc 1 585 02-19-2023, 09:04 AM
Last Post: TheVilified
  Unofficial transcript? What if? Insert Name 0 667 06-16-2022, 05:59 PM
Last Post: Insert Name
  Sending ACE transcript to Excelsior (EC) samiam 6 2,837 09-21-2020, 04:40 PM
Last Post: samiam
  One transcript boymom1031 2 2,336 10-27-2019, 07:27 PM
Last Post: davewill
  OnlineDegree.com and Excelsior Transcript billalsobrook 3 1,770 04-16-2019, 10:13 AM
Last Post: davewill
  After Excelsior graduation - view unofficial transcript? GoodYellowDogs 1 2,910 12-04-2018, 03:20 PM
Last Post: GoodYellowDogs