Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Secret of Why You Will NEVER Get Into an Ivy League School
Lightbulb 
The Secret of Why You Will NEVER Get Into an Ivy League School

https://archive.ph/9Lkbd#selection-571.51-575.52

While getting into a good high school will certainly greatly boost your chances, this article does leave out a lot of stuff.

I did some investigation and figured out how to boost your odds to over a 75% chance of getting into Harvard, Standford, or Yale.

If there is some interest in this thread, I'll release The Secret of Why You Will NEVER Get Into an Ivy League School Part 2 and disclose the real secrets. Then, we'll dive deeply into what it really takes to get into these Ivy League Schools.
Degrees: BA Computer Science, BS Business Administration with a concentration in CIS, AS Natural Science & Math, TESU. 4.0 GPA 2022.
Course Experience:  CLEP, Instantcert, Sophia.org, Study.com, Straighterline.com, Onlinedegree.org, Saylor.org, Csmlearn.com, and TEL Learning.
Certifications: W3Schools PHP, Google IT Support, Google Digital Marketing, Google Project Management
Definitely interested
Currently:
UCA (University of Central Arkansas) Ph.D. Change Leadership for Equity and Inclusion 

Completed:
WGU MSML
TAMUC BAAS Org Leadership
PMP, CSM, CSPO, Google Project Management Certificate
Sophia 19 Classes | Study.com 12 Classes
Well there's this sort of thing
https://ivyleagueprep.com/the-ivy-league-prep-approach/

I knew a guy once who wanted to go to Harvard but didn't get in.  He went to Colgate for 2 years and then reapplied to Harvard as a Freshman.  He was admitted to Harvard as a Freshman.  They transferred none of his credits and he had to start all over again from the beginning but he got his Harvard degree.  If you're guessing that he was rich then you'd be right.  The money wasn't a problem for him.  He had to get really good grades at Colgate to prove that he could do the work at Harvard.  The references were a big deal too.
[-] The following 2 users Like Alpha's post:
  • ss20ts, Vle045
There's always good old Harvard Extension, Penn LPS, etc.

Also, the easiest way to get into an Ivy is through their masters programs. Way easier to get into Harvard's graduate school of education than Harvard college.
[-] The following 1 user Likes smartdegree's post:
  • FastTrackDegree
(10-03-2022, 03:44 PM)smartdegree Wrote: There's always good old Harvard Extension, Penn LPS, etc.  

Also, the easiest way to get into an Ivy is through their masters programs.  Way easier to get into Harvard's graduate school of education than Harvard college.

I think you might be right.  There are only four types of degrees offered but I'll bet that it would be possible to transform a PhD in Education into something impressive.
Degree Programs | Harvard Graduate School of Education
[-] The following 1 user Likes Alpha's post:
  • smartdegree
I know several people who transferred into an Ivy League school. I think a few went from straight from high school as well. Cornell is NYS's land grant institution so there are some colleges that have a different admissions standard lower tuition. I know several people who've attended Cornell.
Hmm, interesting... I'd like to read part II, whenever it comes...
Study.com Offer https://bit.ly/3ObjnoU
In Progress: UMPI BAS & MAOL | TESU BA Biology & Computer Science
Graduate Certificate: ASU Global Management & Entrepreneurship

Completed: TESU ASNSM Biology, BSBA (ACBSP Accredited 2017)
Universidad Isabel I: ENEB MBA, Big Data & BI, Digital Marketing & E-Commerce
Certs: 6Sigma/Lean/Scrum, ITIL | Cisco/CompTIA/MTA | Coursera/Edx/Udacity

The Basic Approach | Plans | DegreeForum Community Supported Wiki
~Note~ Read/Review forum posts & Wiki Links to Sample Degree Plans
Degree Planning Advice | New To DegreeForum? How This Area Works

[Image: e7P9EJ4.jpeg]
Agreed, not like we did not all expect this.
MBA, Walden University (In progress - 60% done)
2016 TESU, BA-LIBST, Emphases in Multimedia Comm./Human & Social Services
TESU TECEPS: Abnormal Psych PSY-350, Psych of Women PSY-270, Sales Mgmnt MAR-322, Advertising MAR-323, Marketing COM-210; Capstone w/ Ciacco
Other Sources: CLEP, Art Portfolio, 3 Comm. Colleges, 2 Art Colleges,  FEMA, AICPCU Ethics

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Med school - anyone interested? Well... bjcheung77 24 1,235 09-21-2024, 11:23 PM
Last Post: Duneranger
  Graham School - University of Chicago Charles Fout 17 2,926 09-15-2024, 09:09 AM
Last Post: Charles Fout
  Online Ivy League degree programs that require less than a week on campus sanantone 32 8,960 08-29-2024, 06:52 PM
Last Post: ifomonay
  Elon Musk is opening a Montessori school in Texas this fall Charles Fout 22 1,882 08-09-2024, 11:41 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  'Duped': Students of UA's new online college can't get jobs, say school misled them o smartdegree 12 1,427 07-31-2024, 08:17 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
Shocked The Secret of Why You Will NEVER Get Into an Ivy League School Part 2 LevelUP 10 1,757 06-27-2024, 10:55 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Admission to associate/bachelor programs without a high school diploma David1477 10 1,096 06-19-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  U.S. Department of Education considers a degree as a high school equivalency ArshveerCheema 15 2,005 05-25-2024, 03:14 PM
Last Post: ArshveerCheema
  F in high school but 4.0 college gpa Spyrine 4 606 05-18-2024, 09:31 PM
Last Post: davewill
  101yr Old Woman Returned To School And Will Graduate College With Her Granddaughter LevelUP 0 438 01-25-2024, 04:36 PM
Last Post: LevelUP