Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The DegreeForum Movie
rebel100 Wrote:Mathew Lesko? Really? And ryoder gets to be Clint Eastwood? Don't you have a Clep to study for? Smile

WHAT THE WHAT!? LOL I just looked him up, he's the question mark guy!! That's just wrong. I don't like this game either! LOL
Aww! People associate you with Yoda, Jennifer, because you are supremely wise and an ultimate mentor type. And when you think of free grants from the government, well, tell me it isn't between rebel and Matthew Lesko. :p

But of course, Mariska Hargitay as Jennifer, Megan Mullally as alleycat and Larry the Cable Guy as rebel it is. …Although from the reviews of Larry the Cable Guy's live-action movies, we probably had a better actor in Matthew Lesko. Smile
Well Sanantone, you got the old part right! Just wish I had Morgan's $10 million voice!
Jonathan Whatley Wrote:Aww! People associate you with Yoda, Jennifer, because you are supremely wise and an ultimate mentor type. And when you think of free grants from the government, well, tell me it isn't between rebel and Matthew Lesko. :p

But of course, Mariska Hargitay as Jennifer, Megan Mullally as alleycat and Larry the Cable Guy as rebel it is. …Although from the reviews of Larry the Cable Guy's live-action movies, we probably had a better actor in Matthew Lesko. Smile

Okay, so Yoda is a complement? Oh. I've never seen the movie, my mistake! Smile You guys crack me up this is too funny.
Yes Jennifer Yoda is a compliment, he stays calm in times of crises he is full of knowledge and he is small and kind of cuddly. If you are going to use a Bones character I think Alleycat should be played by the actress who plays Angela, well put together, smart, artistic and yet has a good grasp on reality.
Linda

Start by doing what is necessary: then do the possible; and suddenly you are doing the impossible  St Francis of Assisi

Now a retired substitute Teacher in NY, & SC

AA Liberal Studies TESC '08
BA in Natural Science/Mathematics TESC Sept '10
AAS Environmental safety and Security Technology TESC  Dec '12
sanantone Wrote:MrsB should be played by Oprah or Barbara Walters. I've finished my degrees, so I can afford to be distracted. :p

Oh my...I'm not sure if I should be flattered or something else! They're 20-40 years my seniors, but I like them both in their own ways. My "look" is not all that Hollywood, though, so I'll go with the flow, unless there's a short (stretch for 5'2") 30-something who alternates between jeans / Target clearance specials or Saks business depending on what part of the facility I'm visiting at work, or what's going on at home. Goodness, I just realized my poor coworkers probably think I'm mid-identity crisis. Maybe they're right...

This game's going to cause therapy bills!
BSBA, HR / Organizational Mgmt - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
- TESC Chapter of Sigma Beta Delta International Honor Society for Business, Management and Administration
- Arnold Fletcher Award

AAS, Environmental, Safety, & Security Technologies - Thomas Edison State College, December 2012
AS, Business Administration - Thomas Edison State College, March 2012
sanantone Wrote:I could see Johann as Morgan Freeman. Morgan Freeman seems to mostly play the old, wise adviser.
I'd like to see me as Morgan Freeman, too! I admire him greatly. He's a lot better-looking than I am -- and maybe a bit smarter, too. Smile

He's about six years older than (even) me -- which is nothing.

Someone else thought of Gordon Pinsent to play me, because we're both ancient and Canadian. Maybe so. I like him fine. He was born in 1930 - that makes him 13 years older than me. if you want a really venerable Canadian actor for the job - try Christopher Plummer. He's one year older than Mr. Pinsent - and 14 years my senior. It's encouraging to find people older than I am, still wandering around, mostly without supervision!!

Johann
LaterBloomer Wrote:Gotta disagree. I think Cookderosa should be played by Yoda. Not that I think she looks like Yoda, but she isn't 900 years old, either.

Yoda in drag, eh? Say, this has possibilities! We can attract several demographic groups like this! So Jennifer, whaddaya say? Willing to slip into some funny ears, talk funny and hunch over a bit for the team? Wink
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
Jonathan Whatley Wrote:marianne202…… Jane Lynch
alleycat…… Diane Keaton
IrishJohn…… Bill Murray
TayTay…… Jennifer Lawrence
Lady Grace of Pemberley…… Emma Watson

Bill Murray, eh? Well I was going more for Burgess Meredith in Grumpy Old Men but ok. Here's my paraphrased motivational speech for you IC'ers then:

"It's InstantCert! It's... it's the one place where we all act a little nicer, we... we... we smile a little easier, we... w-w-we... we... we cheer a little more. For a couple of hours out of the whole year, we are the people that we always hoped we would be!"
BA in History, TESC, Graduated September 2010
MA in History, American Public University, currently pursuing
Virginia teaching license, currently pursuing

Check out Degree Forum Wiki for more information on putting together your own degree plan!

My BA History degree plan.
mrs.b Wrote:Oh my...I'm not sure if I should be flattered or something else! They're 20-40 years my seniors, but I like them both in their own ways. My "look" is not all that Hollywood, though, so I'll go with the flow, unless there's a short (stretch for 5'2") 30-something who alternates between jeans / Target clearance specials or Saks business depending on what part of the facility I'm visiting at work, or what's going on at home. Goodness, I just realized my poor coworkers probably think I'm mid-identity crisis. Maybe they're right...

This game's going to cause therapy bills!

I don't know how you look, so I just went by personality. You have that human resources/counseling thing going on.
Graduate of Not VUL or ENEB
MS, MSS and Graduate Cert
AAS, AS, BA, and BS
CLEP
Intro Psych 70, US His I 64, Intro Soc 63, Intro Edu Psych 70, A&I Lit 64, Bio 68, Prin Man 69, Prin Mar 68
DSST
Life Dev Psych 62, Fund Coun 68, Intro Comp 469, Intro Astr 56, Env & Hum 70, HTYH 456, MIS 451, Prin Sup 453, HRM 62, Bus Eth 458
ALEKS
Int Alg, Coll Alg
TEEX
4 credits
TECEP
Fed Inc Tax, Sci of Nutr, Micro, Strat Man, Med Term, Pub Relations
CSU
Sys Analysis & Design, Programming, Cyber
SL
Intro to Comm, Microbio, Acc I
Uexcel
A&P
Davar
Macro, Intro to Fin, Man Acc

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Civil War Movie in 2024 LevelUP 36 4,061 06-02-2024, 01:44 AM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Why is DegreeForum so SLOW lately? dfrecore 64 5,199 02-21-2024, 02:39 PM
Last Post: housecat
  Sound of Freedom the #1 Movie They Don’t Want You to See LevelUP 3 1,014 07-12-2023, 07:04 PM
Last Post: sanantone
Video Tetris: A Modern Movie That Shows the How People Had to Live in the Soviet Union. LevelUP 1 809 04-10-2023, 02:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
Video Uncle Tom Movie Now Free on YouTube LevelUP 5 1,463 07-22-2022, 12:10 PM
Last Post: jsd
  [Google Play] "Human" Documentary Movie FREE *Rental* bjcheung77 0 778 07-19-2021, 07:47 PM
Last Post: bjcheung77
  Black Widow Movie: Action Packed! bjcheung77 6 1,124 07-18-2021, 01:22 AM
Last Post: Randyj512
  DegreeForum LinkedIn Networking ashkir 16 2,323 05-20-2021, 03:34 PM
Last Post: ss20ts
  DegreeForum having issues? bjcheung77 4 914 05-15-2021, 07:13 PM
Last Post: Alpha
  DegreeForum security ashkir 3 1,016 02-15-2021, 06:23 PM
Last Post: Merlin