Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TESU Strategic Management TECEP
morig Wrote:Does anyone know what carrier TESU uses to mail out a TECEP?

Due to my proctors location if a certain carrier is used, it will be kicked back (return to sender).

Different address if USPS is used
Different address if FEDEX or UPS is used.

Great question for TESU, I am willing to bet they use USPS but I wouldn't take that chance. Is there a reason you don't want to take it via ProctorU?
Thomas Edison State University - BSBA: Accounting - September 2017

B&M: Stats, Business Law I, Microeconomics, Business Comm, Computer Concepts and Apps, Financial Accounting, Intermediate Accounting II, Managerial Accounting, Not-for-Profit Accounting
CLEP: Sociology, Psychology, Marketing, College Comp Modular, Human Growth and Development
Institutes: Ethics 312
Aleks: Intermediate Algebra, College Algebra, PreCalculus
Shmoop: U.S. History I, U.S. History II, Modern European History
Study.com: Principles of Finance, Advanced Accounting I, Applied Managerial Accounting, American Government, Macroeconomics, Principles of Management, Globalization and International Management, English Composition II, Intro to Computing, Public Speaking, Info Systems and Comp Apps
SL: Intermediate Accounting I, Introduction to Religon, Cost Accounting, Western Civilization I/II
TECEP: Strategic Management, Federal Income Tax
During my time the default was USPS; if requested, FedEx but there is a fee.

Also, if memory serves, a member stated FedEx was used for international shipments. The student is responsible for the fee. I'm sure the military has its own system for mailing paper exams to deployed students.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
I took this exam today and just submitted it (I registered for March term.) Please move this to specific exam feedback if applicable, I do not have a paid subscription anymore since this was my last exam.
I am a bit nervous about my results. I think I did okay on the multiple-choice questions and some of the essays and short answer questions but there were a few “list” questions where I did not know the textbook answer and had to try to improvise. Study strategic group mapping, differentiation strategies, strategic alliances, corporate culture, diversification/ways to enter a new business, mission vs. vision, global vs. multi-country strategy, distinctive vs. core competencies, the five forces model, the core principle of social contracts theory (I did not know it,) primary role of board of directors. I had a question about a six-step process to changing corporate culture- the notes I used included only a four-step process.

My test did not have any questions that explicitly asked about emerging industries, strategic plans, outsourcing, the value chain, resources, or the four steps in driving a competitive advantage, although I did reference those topics in my essays and short answers.

Due to family and other obligations, I was not able to study very much of the textbook and primarily used notes, flashcards, and specific exam feedback from this forum- thank you to all who shared your study materials with me.
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

Update: I passed my exam Smile received the score in the mail- I am sure it was probably posted online prior to when I received the mail.
MBA- WGU, in progress 2018
BSBA- TESU, Sep. 2017

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BALS COSC vs TESU AJ_Atlanta 7 4,460 09-22-2018, 11:22 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  TESU Enrollment Question mysonx3 8 4,028 09-19-2018, 11:16 AM
Last Post: jsd
  guided vs online tesu capstone shendaddy 18 6,761 09-19-2018, 06:07 AM
Last Post: armstrongsubero
  TESU Diversity mysonx3 8 4,072 09-18-2018, 02:56 PM
Last Post: allvia
  ACE Transcript To TESU ISKBizz15 4 3,123 09-17-2018, 05:32 PM
Last Post: ISKBizz15
  Study.com and TESU partnership? Jenna.C 2 2,606 09-17-2018, 12:50 PM
Last Post: Jenna.C
  TESU Liberal Studies with Concentration Class Options Jenna.C 2 2,872 09-17-2018, 11:25 AM
  Cornerstone Waiver for TESU if I already paid Jenna.C 3 2,583 09-16-2018, 06:09 PM
  TESU Certifcates? natshar 7 3,780 09-15-2018, 07:51 PM
Last Post: MNomadic
  Transfer Credit towards degree @ TESU Supermind 2 3,157 09-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Last Post: dfrecore