Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Somebody help. I'm new.
I read for about 3 months before I even began to think about my plan. I have revised it about a million times over the last couple years, as new info has come in (free Ethics course, free TEEX courses, free Kaplan PLA course, etc.) or I found out what I do and don't enjoy (I realized that I don't LOVE to test, but I prefer an online course).

Read the post from Rebel100, that's a helpful way to start. Then start looking at posts as they come in, go to the beginning of them and read all the way through. Some are quite long, and refer back to "the olden days", and things have changed, but it's still good to get the lay of the land this way.

Then, once you feel comfortable, look again at the degree plans for both schools and create a preliminary plan for yourself and post it here. Lots of people will help you figure it out, but it's much easier if you get an idea of what the plan requirements are at each school, the differences at each school, what Humanities vs. Social Science vs. Applied Professional credits are, the different options for testing vs. online courses, etc.

There is a LOT to learn, but take your time and start going through it, and things WILL start to make sense over time. We were all newbies once!
TESU BSBA/HR 2018 - WVNCC BOG AAS 2017 - GGU Cert in Mgmt 2000
EXAMS: TECEP Tech Wrtg, Comp II, LA Math, PR, Computers  DSST Computers, Pers Fin  CLEP Mgmt, Mktg
COURSES: TESU Capstone  Study.com Pers Fin, Microecon, Stats  Ed4Credit Acct 2  PF Fin Mgmt  ALEKS Int & Coll Alg  Sophia Proj Mgmt The Institutes - Ins Ethics  Kaplan PLA

Messages In This Thread
Somebody help. I'm new. - by Priscilla27 - 11-02-2015, 04:28 PM
Somebody help. I'm new. - by cookderosa - 11-02-2015, 08:23 PM
Somebody help. I'm new. - by rebel100 - 11-03-2015, 12:22 AM
Somebody help. I'm new. - by GoodYellowDogs - 11-03-2015, 02:20 PM
Somebody help. I'm new. - by passit1 - 11-03-2015, 10:07 PM
Somebody help. I'm new. - by dfrecore - 11-04-2015, 02:05 AM