Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SL business ethics
I just took my proctor final and went to add it to my ACE transcript just to find out i missed the deadline. The course had to be done by 07/31/2015 SMH. I completed all the exams in the first week but was waiting to take my proctor final. Now what can i do?
what deadline?
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

ajs1976 Wrote:what deadline?

The course offered dates it ended 7/31/2015. There are many other courses that ended on 07/31/2015. I wonder if Straighterline is going to renew these courses.
ApacheGod Wrote:The course offered dates it ended 7/31/2015. There are many other courses that ended on 07/31/2015. I wonder if Straighterline is going to renew these courses.

I can't speak for the other schools, but TESC will accept straighterline courses direct. Once you log on to your account, search for the page to request a transcript; it's a pretty straightforward form. Straighterline sends it out quickly.

When ACE updates the Straighterline courses, you can add them to your ACE account as well.

Take care.

"Setting a goal is not the main thing. It is deciding how you will go about achieving it and staying with that plan." -Tom Landry

TESC:
AAS, Admin Studies. 2010
BA, Social Sciences. 2010. Arnold Fletcher Award.
AAS, Environmental, Safety & Security Technologies. 2011
BSBA, General Management. 2011. Arnold Fletcher Award. Sigma Beta Delta (ΣΒΔWink!
I'll be watching those dates closely. Both Macro Econ and Acct II are have a date of 9/30. There are alternate ways I can get them, but was leaning towards straighterline.
Andy

---------------------------------

TESC - BSBA: CIS

Current Degree Plan
Complete:  TECEP Eng Comp I, Marriage and Family, Strategic Management, Networking, Computer Concepts, Liberal Math, Tech Writing, Managerial Accounting DSST MIS, Cybersecurity Study.com Macroeconomics
Remaining:  Waiting for credits to process

I spoke to Straighterline about this issue and they said everything had been re-approved and suspect the ACE system hadn't been updated as the 31st was a Friday. I spoke to Ashley via the chat box and she was super nice and expects the date to update very soon Smile

Hmm. It's now showing 8/30/2015 as the final day available. Looks like everything that was 7/31 became 8/30. WOnder if they did a by-hand update while waiting for the official recert to be updated in the system.
Pursuing TESC BSBA CIS: ~100/120

CCAF Air & Space Operations Technology: April 2014

CLEP: Humanities, A&I Lit, SocSci & History, Intro Sociology, English Comp, Freshman College Comp, Principles of Management, History of the US I/II, Intro to Computing

DSST: InfoSys & Comp Apps, Intro to the Modern Middle East, Management Information Systems, Fundamentals of Cybersecurity, Human Resource Management, Principles of Supervision, Western Europe since 1945

AMU: Public Speaking, History of Explosive Ordnance Disposal, College Algebra

ALS (CCAF): Leadership/Management I, Managerial Communication I, Military Studies I

Sophia: Microeconomics

Straighterline: Accounting I/II

TECEP: English Comp I/II, Computer Concepts & Applications, Applied Liberal Arts Mathematics, Strategic Management (March 2017 Semester)

TESU OL: Python Programming (March 2017 Semester), Systems Analysis & Design I (March 2017 Semester)
TESC, COSC, Excelsior, UMUC, and Patten all accepted my transcripts directly from Patten. They can even be sent via official email and won't cost you a penny.
Associate in Arts - Thomas Edison State University
Bachelor of Arts in Humanities - Thomas Edison State University
pursuing Master's degree, Applied Linguistics - Universidad Antonio de Nebrija

*credit sources: Patten University, Straighterline, Learning Counts, The Institutes, Torah College Credits, Kaplan Open College, UMUC, Thomas Edison State University (guided study liberal arts capstone)
hightecrebel Wrote:Hmm. It's now showing 8/30/2015 as the final day available. Looks like everything that was 7/31 became 8/30. WOnder if they did a by-hand update while waiting for the official recert to be updated in the system.

I seen that too yesterday...My course was approved last night by straighterline, so it is on my ACE transcript now

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,460 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 445 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  TECEP Environmental Ethics dbwdb 1 809 11-01-2023, 11:15 PM
Last Post: SpeedDemon
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 627 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 883 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 612 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  Quick/cheap option for Ethics? Insert Name 4 915 07-22-2022, 02:44 AM
Last Post: Jennr2z
  GetEducated.com Major Update (business degrees) freeloader 1 854 04-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Business Certificates Alpha 7 1,521 11-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: sanantone
  Cheating is BIG business! <sigh> bjcheung77 24 4,342 08-29-2021, 05:55 PM
Last Post: ReyMysterioso