Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Propero Business Law Review
I just finished up Business Law with them. I know I know I could have taken it at Straighterline for a much better price, but time was of the essence and I did not have time for proctors. The course included the text, I think 12 quizzes, and 8 tests. The course grading was confusing and so was the test taking. Can't really explain it, but I had no idea how to navigate the quizzes and tests. I just took what I thought I needed to take and emailed the course advisor to fill in the gaps. I believe some of the questions had the wrong answer which the computer believed to be correct. I researched the question thoroughly and it was still marked wrong.

But my main issue was with forwarding my credits to ACE. I finished the course 12/9 and just got the situation cleared up today (12/19). I received an email from ACE stating my credits were in the ACE system, but they never were. They closed me out of my course so I had no way of emailing them. Don't worry about using the Pearson hotline or chat because they can't help you. You can only contact Propero through your course or if you have their email address. Luckily, the Pearson hotline gave me the academic advisor email address. I emailed them many times and they claimed they were clearing up the issue. I basically had to threaten to put a charge back on my credit card in order for them to resubmit my credits to ACE. I don't know if I will take anymore courses from them as I was looking at some of their criminal justice offerings. I'm actually pretty pissed because I could have probably taken less time with Straighterline for much less money...
Up next: ?
MBA Business Analytics, Eastern University - Done!
BS Liberal Arts: Administrative & Management Studies, Excelsior College
Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I don't think I'll near Propero. I was considering taking some of their businesses courses but after reading about your experience, I think I am better off with PF.

eyrobinson Wrote:I just finished up Business Law with them. I know I know I could have taken it at Straighterline for a much better price, but time was of the essence and I did not have time for proctors. The course included the text, I think 12 quizzes, and 8 tests. The course grading was confusing and so was the test taking. Can't really explain it, but I had no idea how to navigate the quizzes and tests. I just took what I thought I needed to take and emailed the course advisor to fill in the gaps. I believe some of the questions had the wrong answer which the computer believed to be correct. I researched the question thoroughly and it was still marked wrong.

But my main issue was with forwarding my credits to ACE. I finished the course 12/9 and just got the situation cleared up today (12/19). I received an email from ACE stating my credits were in the ACE system, but they never were. They closed me out of my course so I had no way of emailing them. Don't worry about using the Pearson hotline or chat because they can't help you. You can only contact Propero through your course or if you have their email address. Luckily, the Pearson hotline gave me the academic advisor email address. I emailed them many times and they claimed they were clearing up the issue. I basically had to threaten to put a charge back on my credit card in order for them to resubmit my credits to ACE. I don't know if I will take anymore courses from them as I was looking at some of their criminal justice offerings. I'm actually pretty pissed because I could have probably taken less time with Straighterline for much less money...
- Akintayo

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AA General Studies, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

BSBA General Management, 2014 - Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Bachelor of Religious Studies, 2015 - NationsUniversity
Bachelor of Arts in Management - Leadership, 2016 - Patten University

Award:
Arnold Fletcher Award, 2014. Thomas Edison State College of New Jersey

Graduate School
Master of Science in Management, MSc - The University of Economics in Bratislava - full time studies

ENMU MBA: 2 classes completed - discontinued as am now to attend a local university in Slovakia

65 Semester Hours from Obafemi Awolowo University
45 Credits from Straighterline
24 Credits from TECEP
13 Credits from Penn Foster College
12 Credits fro ALEKS
4 Credits from TEEX
Wow, I'm glad I steered clear of Propero this is another negative review for them.

Point, set, match for Penn Foster.
BA in Social Science-TESC
Arnold Fletcher Award

[h=1]“Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.” ~Thomas Edison[/h]
Also, to add, I had no problems registering for the course. I got the email to login to my course in less than 24 hours. So, I guess that issue has been cleared up.
Up next: ?
MBA Business Analytics, Eastern University - Done!
BS Liberal Arts: Administrative & Management Studies, Excelsior College

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Coming Soon: Free Diploma of HE in Tourism & Service Business Management (XAMK) sarahmac 2 1,481 05-27-2024, 11:28 AM
Last Post: mdn
  U.S. News will rank distance learning programs in business, IT and other fields LevelUP 1 452 01-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: NotJoeBiden
  Business Insider/MSN - College, Grad, Money Articles bjcheung77 4 634 08-17-2023, 11:07 AM
Last Post: dfrecore
  University of Northern Alabama Competency Business Degree natshar 6 908 07-19-2023, 04:35 AM
Last Post: Jonathan Whatley
  Education Department to review guidance allowing revenue-share agreements with OPMs LevelUP 0 460 02-18-2023, 06:02 PM
Last Post: LevelUP
  Sophia review Pre-WGU gams007 0 783 02-02-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: gams007
  Calling all Excelsior business students! shoron 1 618 01-23-2023, 07:39 PM
Last Post: dfrecore
  GetEducated.com Major Update (business degrees) freeloader 1 883 04-06-2022, 02:36 PM
Last Post: Vle045
  Institution or Professor review websites bjcheung77 2 1,052 01-12-2022, 11:52 AM
Last Post: ss20ts
  Business Certificates Alpha 7 1,556 11-01-2021, 11:15 AM
Last Post: sanantone